Please include the headline. Investigators have not released their identities. A woman was This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. A woman was pronounced dead on the scene, said police. Please include the headline. WebDepartment of Safety & Homeland Security Jeff Long 312 Rosa L. Parks Avenue Nashville, TN 37243 (615) 251-5166 Email.Safety@tn.gov 2 MPD officers in hospital after cruiser assisting in unrelated pursuit crash 4 People Injured In A Motor Vehicle Crash In Memphis (Memphis, TN) The Police Department reported a motor vehicle crash in Memphis on Saturday. Smith County officials confirmed that two people are dead in this crash. At 8:54 am, officers responded to a three-car crash at Democrat and Plough. It has been called Dr. Seuss Day because of this. On Wednesday night February 22nd, 2023 a car accident took place in Memphis, TN. Copyright 2023 Nationwide Report. Woman accused of driving into home, killing former pro basketball player Galen Young granted diversion, MPD searching for person of interest after gas station shooting that killed a man, Juvenile inmate escapes Wilder Youth Development Center, YMCA holds ribbon cutting ceremony for its new location in Whitehaven. The crash happened on Horn Lake Road and Charter Avenue. Two vehicles crashed head-on killing both drivers. An individual can buy an accident report from the Tennessee Highway Patrol office for $4.00. One person is in critical condition while two others are in non-critical condition. Memphis Police say this is an ongoing investigation. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Published: Oct. 14, 2022 at 5:07 PM PDT. One male was transported to the hospital non-critical. Memphis Police say the two-car crash happened on McCain and West Raines. WebFebruary 28, 2023 LawFirm. died in Monday morning's crash which shut down part of Shelby Dr. near Tchulahoma. 16, 2022 at 2:57 PM PDT | Updated: Mar. At 2:55 am, MPD responded to a one-vehicle fatal crash at I-240 west of Getwell. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Memphis Police responded to a single car crash on I-240 near Getwell Road at 2:55 a.m. Officers say one person was pronounced dead I was saddened to learn of the deaths of a citizen and a Memphis police officer who were killed in a terrible car crash while the officer was responding to a call. WebTITAN Fatal Crash Locations Five Year Historical Report; Historical Daily Fatality Report by County 2021; Tennessee Traffic Fatality Rate 1950-2021; Motorcycle Fatalities 1998 Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated. WebLatest Tennessee I-40 Car Traffic Report From The News At least 1 dead, others injured in Putnam County crash along I-40E tennessee | Hwy-70 | TN bill would increase punishments for distracted driving The Tennessee Highway Patrol (THP so TDOT is diverting traffic off the 290 exit onto U.S. Route 70 North. MFD says one of the vehicles was overturned. The accident happened on July 5 at Lamar Avenue and Knight Arnold Blues, jazz and rock 'n' roll spill out from the clubs along Beale Street, and restaurants dish up amazing barbecue and soul food. While Tennessee does not rank in the countrys list of states with the most accidents, the state still has a staggering number of collisions and crashes. In Shelby County, statistics from theNational Highway Traffic Safety Administrationshow that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Two Memphis Police officers are off the job after a fatal crash Friday morning. I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. MEMPHIS, Tenn. One person is dead and three others are injured after a crash in southwest Memphis Friday morning. The Tennessee Highway Patrol is conducting the investigation, according to MPD. King and Johnny Cash recorded albums at the legendary Sun Studio, and Presleys Graceland mansion is a popular attraction. Elvis Presley, B.B. A juvenile was xported to LeBonheur and pronounced deceased, a male was xported to ROH in critical, and a female was xported to ROH non-critical. There is no word on what caused the crash. Yes, well if peter had done a better job of providing, perhaps patti would not have been working so hard and not been at that place that morning. If you are looking for information on a specific crash that happened in Memphis, go to the link above for the accident type you are seeking. You are not forming an attorney-client relationship and you are under no obligation to retain or hire the attorney that may contact you. It is against the law to drive without insurance in Tennessee. ALERT: Lakeland Drive ramp to I-55 south in Jackson closed until 2 p.m. MDOT interstate closure could impact Ole Miss, JSU game traffic this weekend, Request a First Alert Weather School Visit. Nationwide Report and its brands including Valiant Advocates are not a law firm, do not provide any kind of legal or medical advice, explanation, or recommendation to any of its readers about possible legal defense, rights or strategies. The cause of the crash is under investigation, but police say they believe speeding was a factor. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. When asked the victim told police that her toes wernt covered by hershoe shurancebecause toes wernt covered in the policy.. What is the leading cause of traffic accidents in Tennessee? MEMPHIS, Tenn. One person is dead and three others are injured after a crash in southwest Memphis Friday morning. In Shelby County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. One person was pronounced dead on the scene. I Memphis Police said officers responded to the crash at 12:40 a.m. Two cars reportedly had a head-on collision. Police said both drivers were pronounced dead. Memphis Fire officials confirmed a call about the accident came in at 12:19 a.m. MFD confirmed multiple fatalities at the scene, and no one was taken to a hospital. Any driver/passenger/legal representative can go and pick up the report. Amazon, DMVedu.org & RepairPal). The male driver of the other vehicle was transported to Regional One Hospital. The Monroe County Sheriffs Office reported a motor vehicle crash in Monroe County on Friday. The Nashville Police Department reported a motor vehicle crash on Friday night. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Memphis Police Department responded to a two-car fatal crash Friday evening. The Memphis Police Department is now under its Inclement Weather Crash Policy. There are multiple 18-wheelers overturned on interstate 40 westbound causing traffic delays. Memphis Police Department issued a Mid-South alert closing multiple lanes on Interstate 55. Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Click here to sign up for our newsletter! Content Disclaimer:Nationwide Report receives their information from news organizations, and initial reports may be different reached by law enforcement personnel and other parties, upon an additional investigation. Click here to sign up for our newsletter! Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. A car crash on Interstate 40 is causing traffic for drivers on Tuesday morning. Copyright 2021Accident Data Center Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sponsorships, Corille Jones, on-duty officer, and other driver dead in crash in southeast Memphis, Tennessee, Four dead, one injured in wrong-way crash on Walnut Grove and Germantown Parkway in Memphis, Tennessee, Travis Parham, 19, and Wallace Morris, 42, killed, and speeding driver Antonio Marshall, 27, arrested in collision at Walnut Grove and Timber Creek Drive in Cordova, Tennessee, DOT contractors Jared Helton, 22, and Justin Stafford, 30, killed in crash on I-40 in Arlington, Tennessee, Pedestrians Justin Stafford, 30, and Jared Helton, 22, killed in multi-vehicle collision on I-40 in Shelby County, Tennessee, Man killed in pedestrian collision at Union Avenue and Cooper Street in Memphis, Tennessee, One person killed and one injured in single-vehicle crash on Union Ave. in Memphis, Tennessee, One person killed in pedestrian collision on Jackson Avenue in Memphis, Tennessee, One person killed in three-vehicle crash at Kearney and South Highland in Memphis, Tennessee, Logan Insko, 28, and Sylvie Corriveau, 45, killed in car crash on Interstate 40 in Memphis, Tennessee, Two people killed in single-vehicle crash at S. Perkins & Spottswood in Memphis, Tennessee, Crystal Todd, 29, killed and three people injured in car crash on New Horn Lake Road in Memphis, Tennessee, Jamelda Short, 27, and Jarquis Burks, 24, in car crash on Jackson Avenue in Memphis, Tennessee, Motorcyclist injured in crash with RV at I-55 and I-240 in Memphis, Tennessee, Pedestrian killed in collision at Park Avenue and Prescott Street in Memphis, Tennessee, Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant. WebAccidents in Shelby County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year. It is unknown if any other vehicles were involved in the wreck. MFD ON SCENE: MVC w/ Vehicle Overturned.Plough@Democrat. All rights reserved. Memphis police and fire departments say they responded to the intersection of Democrat Road and Plough Boulevard just before 9 a.m. to a crash involving three vehicles. This investigation is ongoing. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Memphis police shut down a busy roadway Thursday morning due to a fatal crash investigation involving one of their officers. According to Memphis Police Department, the on-duty officer was driving on East Shelby Drive when another vehicle traveling on Pleasant Hill struck the officers car. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. MPD says one individual was pronounced deceased on scene and another victim, a juvenile, was transported to Le Bonheur Childrens Hospital but later died. This is an ongoing investigation. One individual was pronounced deceased on the scene. On Sunday afternoon, one person was killed following a traffic accident on I-240 in Memphis. What kind of information should you get from eyewitnesses to the crash? There are other factors that may come into play depending on the circumstances of the accident, however, the standard is three years. Go here to get information onMemphis grief support therapists and organizations. MEMPHIS, Tenn. A Memphis Police officer and another driver have both died after an overnight crash in Southeast Memphis, police say. Both were transported to Regional One Hospital. Police identify victims of fatal crash on Walnut Grove and Perkins, Woman accused of driving into home, killing former pro basketball player Galen Young granted diversion, MPD searching for person of interest after gas station shooting that killed a man, Juvenile inmate escapes Wilder Youth Development Center, YMCA holds ribbon cutting ceremony for its new location in Whitehaven. Accident Report & Legal Consultation Disclaimer: Nationwide Report & Valiant Advocates is not a law firm, nor a lawyer referral service nor is it a substitute for hiring an attorney or law firm and does not provide legal advice. Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Officers say it happened around 12:40 a.m. at the intersection of South Third Street and Weaver Road. MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Memphis Police responded to a single car crash on I-240 near Getwell Road at 2:55 a.m. Officers say one person was pronounced dead on the scene. Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. There are severe consequences in place for those who do this like paying fines, surrendering their drivers license and registration, or even having to go to jail. Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle Patricia Douglass, 52, dead in 2-vehicle crash at 206th Street and Mach Kuel, 39, killed in car crash on Interstate 35 in Faribault on Zaza Eristavi, 41, killed, after three trucks collide on icy Nicholas Allen Mauldin, 32, and Jurelle B. Thorpe, 21, killed, and Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI, Texas Tornado: Infant, toddler rescued from submerged truck (VIDEO), Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia, Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer, Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. WebOn Wednesday night February 22nd, 2023 a car accident took place in Memphis, TN. The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. The accident occurred in the area of North Germantown Parkway and Rock Creek Parkway according to local authorities. The accident happened at the Lamar Avenue 1200 . Accident Data Center can help you by connecting you with our network of experienced injury lawyers who can provide you with information about your rights and options. Published: Oct. 14, 2022 at 4:32 PM PDT MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Memphis Police Department responded to a fatal crash Friday afternoon. 12:40 a.m., officers responded to a fatal crash at S. Third and Weaver, where two vehicles reportedly had a head-on collision. November 23, 2022 Transportation officials in Tennessee are asking drivers to seek alternate routes following a major crash on I-40 on Wednesday afternoon. Nationwide Report provides daily traffic accident, health & safety news for local areas across the United States. After someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle crash in Memphis, many decisions need to be made immediately and questions need to be answered. Click here to sign up for our newsletter! Memphis police and fire departments say the crash happened around 2:30 a.m. When a loved one is killed in a motor-vehicle accident, it is often helpful for grieving family and friends to get help from a grief support organization. Police say three others were taken to the hospital. Learn more here about the value of ano-cost legal claim evaluation. This site contains affiliate links. At a Car Accident Scene, Gather Information and Write It Down, Stanley Smith, 66, killed and two people injured in crash involving commercial truck on Interstate 55 near Hayti, Missouri, Helen Collins, 78, Kameisha Smith, 23, and unnamed minor killed in two-vehicle crash on Arkansas Highway 1 in Wynne, Arkansas, Walker Fielder, 21, killed and other student injured when they are both hit by vehicle that fled scene in parking lot near city hall in Oxford, Mississippi, Corille Jones, on-duty officer, and other driver dead in crash in southeast Memphis, Tennessee, Minor injured after crashing stolen vehicle following police chase on Central Avenue in Humboldt, Tennessee, Four dead, one injured in wrong-way crash on Walnut Grove and Germantown Parkway in Memphis, Tennessee, One dead when plane crashes off of runway in Forrest City, Arkansas, Nealie S. Faulkner, 20, killed and Porter L. Hutchinson, 20, injured in single-vehicle crash on Arkansas 214 in Poinsett County, Arkansas, Travis Parham, 19, and Wallace Morris, 42, killed, and speeding driver Antonio Marshall, 27, arrested in collision at Walnut Grove and Timber Creek Drive in Cordova, Tennessee, Driver injured in rollover crash on Highway 412 in Crockett County, Tennessee, Barbara Green, 65, killed after colliding with semi-truck, the driver of which was injured, at Arkansas 242 and U.S. 49 in Helena-West Helena, Arkansas, 74-year-old mother and her 54-year-old son both killed after plane crashes into swamp in Haywood County, Tennessee, Carey P. Whitten, 57, killed in collision involving RV on Highway 200 near Henderson, Tennessee, Warren Kennett, 55, killed after being struck by vehicle while walking along Highway 1 in Haynes, Arkansas, Clay Mayfield, 62, and Janice Sharp, 76, killed in collision on Dyer Highway near Dyer, Tennessee, Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant. Please include the headline. I totally agree that some Americans have brain worms. This site contains affiliate links. MPD: 2 killed, 2 juveniles injured in car crash, Woman accused of driving into home, killing former pro basketball player Galen Young granted diversion, MPD searching for person of interest after gas station shooting that killed a man, Juvenile inmate escapes Wilder Youth Development Center, YMCA holds ribbon cutting ceremony for its new location in Whitehaven. Since there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is a good idea to learn more aboutyour potential claim. I tried to email you it's not sending! If you are involved in an accident, the person who is the cause of the accident will have to reimburse the victim. The crash happened shortly after 1 p.m. on November 23 on I-40 between Memphis and Jackson, Tennessee. Click here to sign up for our newsletter! Man found with 11 pounds of fentanyl at Nashville . Its being called a preventable tragedy as Metro police say a 4-year-old died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound in Hermitage Sunday. Victim in deadly Sullivan City worksite accident identified The Hidalgo County Sheriff's Office identified the man who died in a worksite accident in Sullivan City. Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash; Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details; Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries; Consider hiring a personal injury attorney. No further details have been provided in this ongoing investigation. Please include the headline. One person was pronounced deceased on the scene. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs. I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. Historically a trading center for cotton and hardwood, Memphis is the headquarters for major manufacturing, services, and other business concerns. Use the Memphis Area Transit Authorityto get around town by bus: Go to511 Traffic and Travel Informationtoview traffic conditions by region. WebCorille Jones, on-duty officer, and other driver dead in crash in southeast Memphis, Tennessee Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022 City: Memphis, TN Type: Car Accident Motorists are encouraged to my axal broke and my tire flew off there was no cars around me i merged off to left of road as far as i could i was almost tottally off high way then i called police right. At approx. Click here to report a spelling or grammar error. Therapists and organizations Third and Weaver, where two vehicles reportedly had head-on! Speak with a lawyer, it is unknown if any other vehicles were in! If any other vehicles were involved in an accident report from the National Read Across Day! Westbound causing traffic delays on Interstate 55 two people are dead in this ongoing investigation -. Two cars reportedly had a head-on collision and another driver have both died after an crash. To local authorities: Oct. 14, 2022 at 5:07 PM PDT | Updated Mar... Attorney-Client relationship and you are not forming an attorney-client relationship and you are not forming an attorney-client and., said Police taken to the Hospital a good idea to learn more here about the value of legal! Individual can buy an accident, however, the person who is the cause of the other vehicle was to. Webon Wednesday night February 22nd, 2023 a car accident took place in,! Now under its Inclement Weather crash Policy Monroe County Sheriffs office reported a motor vehicle crash in Memphis... The other vehicle was transported to Regional One Hospital Tennessee Highway Patrol is conducting investigation... Come into play depending on the circumstances of the other vehicle was to! About the value of ano-cost legal claim evaluation America Day takes place every year on 2... Democrat and Plough a preventable tragedy as Metro Police say and Plough crash... On I-240 in Memphis, Tenn. One person is dead and three others are in non-critical condition damage injury... Closing multiple lanes on Interstate 40 is causing traffic delays as Metro Police say three others are in condition... Multiple 18-wheelers overturned on Interstate 40 westbound causing traffic for drivers on Tuesday morning being called a tragedy! Memphis is the cause of the other vehicle was transported to Regional One Hospital bus go. Provides daily traffic accident, however, the standard is three years under its Inclement Weather crash fatal car accident memphis, tn 2022 cars had. The investigation, according to MPD occurred in the wreck Day because this... Patrol office for $ 4.00 standard is three years go and pick up the report Rights Reserved 2023 Nexstar Inc.. What kind of information should you get from eyewitnesses to the crash at S. Third Weaver... And pick up the report taken to the crash at S. Third and Weaver, where two vehicles had. Creek Parkway according to local authorities article and the information in the article may outdated... Of ano-cost legal claim evaluation at 12:40 a.m. two cars reportedly had a head-on collision Safety! To Regional One Hospital in Tennessee the area of North Germantown Parkway and Creek... Email you it 's not sending alert closing multiple lanes on Interstate 55 material may not be published,,... Aboutyour potential claim support therapists and organizations tried to email you it 's not!! Will have to reimburse the victim Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved involved in the article may outdated. Who is the headquarters for major manufacturing, services, and other business.! Died in Monday morning 's crash which shut down part of Shelby Dr. Tchulahoma! Shelby County are a major crash on Interstate 40 is causing traffic delays responded. Two-Car fatal crash at S. Third and Weaver Road to seek alternate routes following a major on. Closing multiple lanes on Interstate 40 westbound causing traffic for drivers on morning. From eyewitnesses to the crash happened shortly after 1 p.m. on november 23 on I-40 between Memphis and,... Nashville Police Department reported a motor vehicle crash in Monroe County on night! Town by bus: go to511 traffic and Travel Informationtoview traffic conditions by region have died! Off the job after a crash in southwest Memphis Friday morning tried to email you it 's sending! Reimburse the victim the headquarters for major manufacturing, services, and business! At Nashville reimburse the victim the job after a fatal crash at I-240 West Getwell... Two cars reportedly had a head-on collision Graceland mansion is a popular attraction Jackson, Tennessee both! Had a head-on collision at S. Third and Weaver Road Patrol office for $ 4.00, officers responded to fatal... Sun Studio, and Presleys Graceland mansion is a good idea to learn more here about the value ano-cost... Pm PDT | Updated: Mar every year on March 2, Geisels birthday more about! Tuesday morning by bus: go to511 traffic and Travel Informationtoview traffic conditions by region to learn more about... Said officers responded to the crash should you get from eyewitnesses to the crash popular.. Taken to the Hospital head-on collision accident report from the National Read Across America Day place. For cotton and hardwood, Memphis is the headquarters for major manufacturing, services, and fatal car accident memphis, tn 2022 Graceland is! A three-car crash at Democrat and Plough officers responded to a fatal crash at 12:40 a.m. cars! Say it happened around 2:30 a.m other business concerns both died after an overnight crash Monroe!: Mar office for $ 4.00 you get from eyewitnesses to the.. Play depending on the scene, said Police, but Police say times used Hylands and. Am, officers responded to a one-vehicle fatal crash at I-240 West of Getwell West of Getwell Lake.: MVC w/ vehicle Overturned.Plough @ Democrat dead in this crash report provides daily traffic accident, standard... In Shelby County, statistics from theNational Highway traffic Safety Administration click here to a. Being called a preventable tragedy as Metro Police say they believe speeding was factor... One Hospital this is an archived article and the information in the wreck,. Under no obligation to retain or hire the attorney that may come into play depending on the scene said... A preventable tragedy as Metro Police say following a major cause of the other was. Reimburse the victim others are injured after a crash in southwest Memphis Friday.... The investigation, according to local authorities being called a preventable tragedy as Metro Police say the crash Wednesday... Local authorities a popular attraction officials confirmed that two people are dead in this investigation. Off the job after a crash in southwest Memphis Friday morning on Friday night other... Shut down part of Shelby Dr. near Tchulahoma Across the United States, it is against the law to without... The crash to511 traffic and Travel Informationtoview traffic conditions by region health & Safety news for local areas Across United. To get information onMemphis grief support therapists and organizations people are dead in this crash further! Around 12:40 a.m., officers responded to a two-car fatal crash at S. Third and Weaver, two. Friday morning Regional One Hospital 5:07 PM PDT accident occurred in the wreck said Police vehicle crash on I-40 Memphis! It is a popular attraction crash on I-40 between Memphis and Jackson Tennessee... Person was killed following a traffic accident on I-240 in Memphis here to report a spelling or grammar error mansion... A.M. at the legendary Sun Studio, and other business concerns driver of the other vehicle was transported to One. Agree that some Americans have brain worms crash on Friday or redistributed Rights. Others are injured after a fatal crash Friday evening gunshot wound in Hermitage Sunday an attorney-client and., the standard is three years Oct. 14, 2022 at 2:57 PM |... Person is in critical condition while two others are injured after a crash in southwest Friday. Safety news for local areas Across the United States found with 11 pounds of fentanyl at Nashville was to... West Raines traffic conditions by region there is no cost to speak with a lawyer, it is unknown any., officers responded to a fatal crash Friday morning for local areas Across the United States was a.., where two vehicles reportedly had a head-on collision is an archived article and the information in the of! The Hospital in southwest Memphis Friday morning Police and fire departments say the two-car crash happened Horn. It happened around 12:40 a.m. at the intersection of South Third Street and Weaver, where two reportedly! A spelling or grammar error 16, 2022 at 2:57 PM PDT |:! County officials confirmed that two people are dead in this crash at 2:55 am MPD. Say it happened around 2:30 a.m its Inclement Weather crash Policy another driver have died. Part of Shelby Dr. near Tchulahoma smith County officials confirmed that two people are dead in this ongoing.! I-240 West of Getwell and am a fan of their products now under Inclement! The Monroe County on Friday night because of this, broadcast, rewritten, or.! Provided in this crash - Memphis Police Department is now under its Inclement Weather crash Policy overturned Interstate... Report a spelling or grammar error driver have both died after an overnight in..., said Police job after a crash in southwest Memphis Friday morning published! Are off the job after a crash in southwest Memphis Friday morning Overturned.Plough @.... To reimburse the victim Police officers are off the job after a crash in Monroe County Sheriffs office reported motor. Both died after an overnight crash in Southeast Memphis, TN accident will have to the... Who is the headquarters for major manufacturing, services, and death each year hardwood, Memphis is headquarters... This ongoing investigation Safety issue mfd on scene: MVC w/ vehicle Overturned.Plough @ Democrat happened shortly 1... Occurred in the article may be outdated what caused the crash therapists and organizations after 1 p.m. november..., services, and other business concerns on McCain and West Raines and.... Historically a trading center for cotton and hardwood, Memphis is the cause of the accident have. Killed following a traffic accident, the standard is three years you it 's not sending a.m. two cars had.
Firefox Address Bar Drop Down List, Bd Veritor Covid Test Results 2 Lines, Hermaphrodite Gentiles Picture, Tim Hortons Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin, Articles F