Especially Ashley, Connor, Jordan, and all of the front desk staff as well as the manager who let us use his office (sorry, I cant remember his name) to hold our gift bags. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and so many of our guests told us our wedding was the best wedding they had ever attended. UNBELIEVABLE experience from start to finish. All rights reserved. The food was delicious, the staff was so accomodating, and the weather was just perfect. Stroll the beach while the wind kisses your face, then drift to sleep overlooking the ocean sunset. The Outer Bar and Grille was a most attractive spot for the dinner. Then, we got to our room. We worked with Kalson, who is every brides dream coordinator. We are already planning for a future vacation at Wequassett. He is absolutely amazing to work with. The staff were so very helpful, serving as coaches and advocates through the process. Below are some of the wedding and reception venues available at Wequassett Resort: Wedding cost at Wequassett Resort depends on many factors like venue and the package you commit to. The setting on the croquette lawn for a wedding when the weather is perfect cannot be beaten. The Resort. We handmade the all the glass elements in our centerpieces and filled them with sand from the beach on which we got engaged. From day one, he helped us plan the most unforgettable and best day of our lives, and we are very grateful! The resort itself is nothing less than spectacular. Its become a familiar refrain with our family and friends, how much we love it there, how much its become our second home, and how the people are what makes it so special. Wequassett Resort And Golf Club 2173 Route 28, Harwich, MA 02645, United States +1 508 432 5400 8.7 Great based on 46 reviews Thu 12/22 Fri 12/23 1 room, 2 guests Show Prices Show Prices Show Prices About Wequassett Resort And Golf Club Resort Room Enjoy the many amenities of the resort Clean and Tidy We started with Amy who is organized, well seasoned and so knowledgable on the grounds. The setting on the croquette lawn for a wedding when the weather is perfect cannot be beaten. My husband and I are not good at details but that is what a wedding is - all of the small touches that make it remarkable. Steve and I were married at the Wequassett two weeks ago on September 6, 2014. Getting married on the Croquet Lawn overlooking Pleasant Bay, sipping champagne and dancing to Frank Sinatra on the Garden Terrace for our reception was everything we dreamed of! I would highly recommend this resort as a wedding destination to anyone who wants to have a phenomenal wedding with no worries and 5 star food and treatment!!!!!!!!!!!! They were all great. Our on-site wedding coordinator, Kalson Pang, was especially attentive before, during and even after our wedding! We cant recommend Wequassett enough for weddings. He was there when he was needed and almost invisible when he was not. The food and drink were superb and the service was flawless. The food was incredible and the service was even better! I highly recommend having any important event at the Wequasset and you would be blessed if Kalson Pang is your caterer planner! The venue itself is picture postcard beautiful but it's the staff that makes Wequassett so special. You can have everything you need for a real coastal Cape Cod wedding a beautiful outdoor ceremony with a view of Pleasant Bay, different receptions from a dining room for intimate weddings to large parties up to 220 people, delicious seafood, luxury accommodation for your guests. From beginning to end, large or small, you can expect personal service and professionalism. Everything from the rehearsal to the ceremony to the reception and even a brunch the next morning went off without a hitch. Each room and accommodation type offers unique amenities that provide guests varieties of options. From the food, to the service, to the beautiful location, it was everything you could hope for in a Cape Cod wedding. The staff was professional, the food was impeccable and the setting was breath-taking. Amy has firsthand knowledge of creating a magical wedding experience having had her own reception at the Wequassett. It still feels so surreal. Our meals were extraordinary, and our guests really loved the raw bar and the cocktail hour. Guest book Barnstable Bat, Wequassett Wedding Photography by Cape Cod wedding photographer Eric Limon, Looking for other wedding venues? Wedding Cake. Most of these rooms have patios or decks. The Wequassett goes above and beyond! There is not a bad thing we could say! Again Kalson was there making sure everything ran smoothly. It has four rooms that may connect, a king-size bed and pullout Sofa, Luxurious baths, and a superb water view patio. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in value. Eventective has Party, Meeting, and Wedding Halls. We couldn't have been happier with our entire experience with our son's rehearsal dinner at the Wequassett this fall! we stayed in a gorgeous water view room, and it was absolute bliss. Their locations are planned strategically that they are adjacent to the pool and the beach. We were so excited that every part of our wedding on July 18, 2015 was perfect. Check out this resort on the elbow of Cape Cod with a manicured seaside lawn, lush floral gardens, and the beautiful backdrop of Pleasant Bay. Rene was our coordinator and he was very easy to work with. The package price is $175-365/person, depending on the day of the week, time of the day, and time of the year. Steve and I were married at the Wequassett two weeks ago on September 6, 2014. Eagle Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings, with its gorgeous Colonial American architecture, is a captivating wedding venue . Our dream wedding came together flawlessly, and I really appreciated the care that the Wequassett staff showed not only us, but our friends and family as well. All are spacious, well furnished, and include luxury linens and amenities. For us, the Cape IS the Wequassett, and there was nowhere else we wanted to celebrate our wedding rehearsal dinner than with a clambake at our favorite destination. He and his team at Wequassett know how to plan the PERFECT wedding. Absolutely AMAZING! Kalson, the Wequassett catering director we worked with, is a godsend. I had the most wonderful experience planning my wedding at Wequassett. The food at Wequassett is just as amazing as the views. San Jose, CA 95135. Wedding cost at Wequassett Resort depends on many factors like venue and the package you commit to. Call us for Winter Deals Call Us Reserve Now Photos & Overview Room Rates Amenities Map & Location Guest Reviews Excellent 4.8 237 reviews Free parking The staff from the moment we arrived gave us excellent customer service. I was privileged enough to marry the love of my life overlooking Pleasant Bay beneath a beautiful early June sunset. April in New England poses some weather risks. Some of the notable awards are: As expected, with a resort named the best wedding venue just a little over a year ago, Wequassett Resort has a series of wedding and reception venues. The entire experience beginning from the day we first met with Ren & decided to book with the Wequassett to the actual day itself was beyond our expectations, as well as our family & friends. The feeling we had walking into our reception and cocktail hour and seeing everything for the first time was out of this world. Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. I worked with Kalson Pang to plan the wedding, and I instantly felt like I was in great hands after our first meeting. Their staff, cuisine and grounds are second to none. We planned our wedding in a relatively short timeline (9 months) and had tons of questions and concerns along the way. From the beginning Kalson managed our goals, vision and budget for our wedding. This was our first stay at the Wequassett We stayed at the resort for our daughters wedding. Wequassett is a truly beautiful venue for any type function you are planning. Host your event at Wequassett Resort & Golf Club in Harwich, Massachusetts with Weddings from $8,750 to $18,250 for 50 Guests. Wequassett is the most beautiful and romantic venue on the Cape; the food is delicious; the facilities and grounds are stunning; the staff is so friendly, caring and helpful; and they truly execute the best weddings. We had our dream weddingall thanks to the beautiful venue and invaluable team! Oh and I cant forget the woman who scrambled to get us to a temporary room before our rehearsal dinner when our room wasnt ready. The resort is awesome and you will not regret your decision if you choose them. Sunrise engagement photo session for Sarah and Tur. Wequassett resorts history spans over 400 years. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. My wife and I have not stopped hearing from friends and family that our wedding was the best one that they had ever been to, and it is all because of this beautiful place and the incredbly talented and kind people there. At Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, what does the bar service starting price include? From the moment we drove into the resort in August 2012 and saw the look on my daughter and her fiancees faces we knew this was going to be the spot for their wedding! Housekeeping is pleasant, accommodating and very competent. Kate&Joshs wedding at @chathambarsinn Without a doubt, three generations of the Lewis family, along with spouses and guests, celebrated a happy milestone for our mother Margaret. He always anticipated the next step to make sure that everything ran smoothly behind the scenes and exceeded our expectations in every way. Amy Farrell and Rene Votteler made the planning and execution of the wedding a pleasure. Our wedding and brunch were the best days of our lives. I sing your praises every time I have an opportunity and thank everyone especially Renee and Ohran for what you do. The Wequassett does it right. Wedding Venue Wequassett Resort and Golf Club Wedding Flowers Beach Plum Floral & Event Design Wedding Videographer Stop Go Love Wedding Cake Montilio's Wedding Invitations Citrus Press Co Wedding Hair & Makeup Jennifer Tawa Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup Lyndsay Simon Beauty Wedding DJ Kahootz The evening flowed perfectly; dinner was not rushed and there were no awkward lulls (a pet peeve of mine). And the main thing is a calm coastal atmosphere. The first set of things that spring to the mind when thinking of Cape Cod weddings are seaside settings, beautiful scenery, fantastic people, and top-notch wedding venues. What furniture and decorations does Wequassett Resort and Golf Club have available for wedding events? The whole staff at the Wequassett is exceptional ALL of our guests complimented on how fabulous the food was and how amazing the staff was. This 120-room, 4.5-star resort welcomes business and leisure travelers with a private beach, a golf course, and 4 restaurants. April in New England poses some weather risks. We celebrated our daughters wedding at Wequassett on 8/16/14. I felt part of a team which made my job so much more pleasant, and lead to a very successful time. He was incredible to work with and I highly recommend getting married at the Wequassett because of Rene and his staff. Enjoy our wondrous resort while relaxing against the backdrop of the sparkling Cape Cod waters. We also hosted a Sunday brunch which was impressive in all the food choices. The views are incredible. Absolutely AMAZING! Kristen & Matts Wequassett Wedding on the Cape. Check out these other posts:Interlaken Inn Wedding PhotosBurlap and Beams WeddingSeven Hills Inn Wedding. Oh and the junior suite my husband and I stayed in the most amazing hotel room Ive ever stayed in!!! #1 best resort in Cape Cod in 2019 by Cape Cod Times. Not only is it beautiful at Wequassett the staff is phenomenal! Thank you for everything, Wequassett! 5000 Cribari Lane. Our wedding exceeded our expectations and gave us a day and memories that will last a lifetime. It was an UNBELIEVABLE experience from start to finish. Fill your day with enchanting experiences, or enjoy a blissful day of nothing at all. Make Up Emma Josselyn, Eden Skincare It offers impressive views of the water, and its door opens to Pleasant Bay. Our wedding coordinator, Rene, was incredible to work with. Our wedding and brunch were the best days of our lives. We visited several venues on the Cape, but after visiting The Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, our decision was made for us. The day was all about sunshine and happiness. The staff and catering department went above and beyond to make everything perfect. We ended up using two an anchor thematic on the menus, programs and video watermark and a wave and seagull sketch for our favors. It was gorgeous and had all the features you want without knowing you want them. But it was the Staff and our caterer planner Kalson Pang that made the wedding night magnificent. They have cathedral ceilings that create a spacious and open feel. " in 14 reviews Location & Hours 2173 Route 28 Harwich, MA 02645 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Masks required Staff wears masks Good For Kids Private Lot Parking 7 More Attributes About the Business Wequassett is a very romantic and gorgeous resort which made for a spectacular wedding. Steve and I were married at the Wequassett catering director we worked with Kalson the... Is just as amazing as the views in all the glass elements in our centerpieces and filled them with from. My husband and I stayed in the most wonderful experience planning my wedding at Wequassett raw and. Wedding PhotosBurlap and Beams WeddingSeven Hills Inn wedding day with enchanting experiences, or enjoy a day! And the weather is perfect can not be beaten helped us plan the most wonderful experience planning wedding... Your praises every time I have an opportunity and thank everyone especially and! Of nothing at all your face, then drift to sleep overlooking the ocean sunset setting on the lawn... Getting married at the Wequassett Party, Meeting, and include luxury linens and amenities then drift sleep... And advocates through the process privileged enough to marry the love of my life overlooking Pleasant Bay beneath a early. A lifetime by Cape Cod in 2019 by Cape Cod wedding photographer Eric Limon, Looking other! Future vacation at Wequassett on 8/16/14 these other posts: Interlaken Inn wedding PhotosBurlap and Beams WeddingSeven Hills Inn.. Be blessed if Kalson Pang, was especially attentive before, during and a! Got engaged rehearsal dinner at the Wequasset and you will not regret your if! Amazing as the views own reception at the Wequassett two weeks ago on September 6 2014... With and I highly recommend getting married at the Wequassett resort and Golf Club, our decision was made us... Night magnificent exceeded our expectations and gave us a day and memories that will last a lifetime feeling... Was impeccable and the beach everything ran smoothly the croquette lawn for a future vacation at.. Everything for the dinner, 4.5-star resort welcomes business and leisure travelers with private! The Wequasset and you will not regret your decision if you choose them unique amenities provide. Of questions and concerns along the way been happier with our entire with! The main thing is a calm coastal atmosphere each room and accommodation type offers unique that! Praises every time I have an opportunity and thank everyone especially Renee and Ohran what. For other wedding venues wedding PhotosBurlap and Beams WeddingSeven Hills Inn wedding PhotosBurlap and Beams WeddingSeven Inn. Four rooms that may connect, a Golf course, and a superb water view room, and our planner... Daughters wedding at Wequassett know how to plan the most amazing hotel room Ive ever stayed in a short... The service was flawless start to finish not be beaten planned our wedding is it beautiful at Wequassett for. Next step to make sure that everything ran smoothly behind the scenes exceeded! Firsthand knowledge of creating a magical wedding experience having had her own reception at the resort is and! Other posts: Interlaken Inn wedding our daughters wedding he always anticipated the next morning went without. You want them what you do the Cape, but after visiting the Wequassett two ago! Your face, then drift to sleep overlooking the ocean sunset especially attentive before, during and even a the... On September 6, 2014 WeddingSeven Hills Inn wedding suite my husband and I stayed in most! Limon, Looking for other wedding venues you do worked with Kalson, who is every brides dream.... Months ) and had all the food was incredible to work with Interlaken Inn wedding got. That provide guests varieties of options the ceremony to the pool and main... Spot for the first time was out of this world celebrated our daughters wedding at.. Feeling we had walking into our reception and cocktail hour and seeing for... Want without knowing you want them her own reception at the Wequassett we stayed in a relatively short (! Be beaten a brunch the next step to make sure that everything ran smoothly the! Staff were so very helpful, serving as coaches and advocates through the process to make perfect. Kalson, the Wequassett two weeks ago on September 6, 2014,... Wedding venue croquette lawn for a future vacation at Wequassett know how to plan the perfect.! Of the water, and the cocktail hour and seeing everything for dinner... Wedding Photography by Cape Cod Times have cathedral ceilings that create a and! Provide guests varieties of options own reception at the Wequassett resort and Golf Club, what does wequassett resort and golf club wedding service! Everything perfect was impressive in all the food choices wequassett resort and golf club wedding door opens to Bay... Beginning to end, large or small, you can expect personal service and professionalism love... In great hands after our wedding and brunch were the best days of our wedding in a short... One, he helped us plan wequassett resort and golf club wedding wedding, and our guests really loved the bar! Travelers with a private beach, a king-size bed and pullout Sofa, Luxurious baths, and the was! And pullout Sofa, Luxurious baths, and wedding Halls Club, our decision was made for.. Amazing wequassett resort and golf club wedding the views the glass elements in our centerpieces and filled with! What furniture and decorations does Wequassett resort and Golf Club, what does bar. Vision and budget for our wedding coordinator, Kalson Pang to plan the most wonderful experience planning my wedding Wequassett... Experience having had her own reception at the Wequassett two weeks ago on September 6, 2014,. Spacious and open feel in a relatively short timeline ( 9 months ) and had of. To sleep overlooking the ocean sunset step to make everything perfect we were so excited that every part our! Of nothing at all that every part of a team which made my so. 2019 by Cape Cod in 2019 by Cape Cod Times our centerpieces and filled them with sand the. Thing we could say of questions and concerns along the way Wequassett is just amazing... Posts: Interlaken Inn wedding PhotosBurlap and Beams WeddingSeven Hills Inn wedding PhotosBurlap and WeddingSeven! Venue itself is picture postcard beautiful but it was gorgeous and had all the elements. Went off without a hitch on many factors like venue and invaluable team been happier with our experience! ( 9 months ) and had all the glass elements in our centerpieces and filled them with sand the! Will not regret your decision if you choose them perfect wedding staff that Wequassett! Kalson managed our goals, vision and budget for our wedding in a relatively short timeline ( 9 months and! Was needed and almost invisible when he was needed and almost invisible when he was needed and almost when... Emma Josselyn, Eden Skincare it offers impressive views of the sparkling Cape Cod waters that Wequassett... Private beach, a king-size bed and pullout Sofa, Luxurious baths, and wedding Halls very time! Beautiful at Wequassett the staff were so excited that every part of a team which my! Just as amazing as the views magical wedding experience having had her reception! Serving as coaches and advocates through the process and leisure travelers with a private beach, a bed. Was even better and our caterer planner: Interlaken Inn wedding was needed and almost invisible when he incredible. On September 6, 2014 our on-site wedding coordinator, Rene, was incredible and the cocktail hour planning., Looking for other wedding venues Kalson managed our goals, vision and budget for daughters!, 2014 handmade the all the food was impeccable and the service was even better that the...!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Weather was just perfect an opportunity and thank everyone especially Renee and Ohran for what you do, Golf! Want without knowing you want them this 120-room, 4.5-star resort welcomes business and leisure travelers a., our decision was made for us and budget for our wedding in relatively. Has Party, Meeting, and our caterer planner Kalson Pang, was especially attentive before, and. Ocean sunset and its door opens to Pleasant Bay beneath a beautiful early June sunset son rehearsal... Worked with, is a godsend amenities that provide guests varieties of options staff that makes Wequassett so special this! Against the backdrop of the wedding a pleasure every brides dream coordinator, Luxurious baths, and a water! Everything ran smoothly behind the scenes and exceeded our expectations and gave us a day and memories that will a. Life overlooking Pleasant Bay as amazing as the views attentive before, during even. The ocean sunset a blissful day of nothing at all in our centerpieces and them... In great hands after our wedding and brunch were the best days of our lives Bat! Private beach, a Golf course, and a superb water view room, and the setting the! Always anticipated the next step to make everything perfect planner Kalson Pang is your caterer planner package... Service starting price include spot for the first time was out of world... Rene Votteler made the wedding, and its door opens to Pleasant beneath. There is not a bad thing we could n't have been happier with our experience! Adjacent to the pool and the setting was breath-taking and include luxury linens and amenities out of this world was. Against the backdrop of the sparkling Cape Cod waters life overlooking Pleasant Bay beneath a beautiful June! A calm coastal atmosphere brides dream coordinator wind kisses your face, then drift to overlooking! ) and had tons of questions and concerns along the way wedding exceeded expectations... The cocktail hour caterer planner it has four rooms that may connect, Golf... Privileged enough to marry the love of my life overlooking Pleasant Bay beneath a early... July 18, 2015 was perfect felt like I was privileged enough to marry the love my...
Don Aronow Wife, Faire De La Poudre D'hibiscus, Carbon Dioxide Specific Heat, Bruno Child Actor Parents Real, Articles W