In my case, I see that hope still exists. | Breaking News #ShiffaYousafzai #FemaleJournalist #DunyaBOLHai #BOLNews ARY News Prime Time Headlines | 12 AM | 14th January. It felt very awkward and uncomfortable to be stared at some kind of alien still my team went ahead with me covering the march. But this episode has left me sad that how a huge segment of the society is trained/programmed like this completely opp. A whole campaign started against me. , , , Islamabad Police (@ICT_Police) December 20, 2022, _||~ The case of armed persons entering the house of anchor person Shifa #Yousafzai, Islamabad Capital Police officers are present at the his property.. #Pakistan @Shiffa_ZY pic.twitter.com/tp289yEY00 https://t.co/HKk1FUK5gf, A Deniz Ekiolu (@cover_up8d) December 20, 2022. ISLAMABAD: Shiffa Yousafzai, a journalist critical of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), and her family have been left distressed after a raid on Tuesday night by armed burglars that left . The sanctity of the journalist Shiffa Yousafzais, four walls has been violated but it is also being hidden by touts who. and It was shocking why hed attack me like that. Qadyanion ka jo yaar hai wo bhagayga so bhagayga are the slogans being chanted here at Maulanas march,Anti Anti-PTI & Anti-Nawaz slogans are also being chanted around us. Your right to know The more people spoke up for me, the more filth was thrown on me from the other side. Because of their professional stature, their opinion is valuable. NO JOB bilkul farigh charsee loage delete all hiding behind religion which religion. When I saw the first video, I thought of ignoring it. Grateful to @arsched for highlighting this case - I thank & appreciate all men & women who kept on supporting my fight against character assassination, intimidation & harassment - forever indebted! Register to read and get full access to gulfnews.com, By clicking below to sign up, you're agreeing to our When I saw the video, what struck me was how a person, a self-avowed women and human rights activist, turned a trivial tidbit into a matter of astronomical importance, a harmless morsel of news that turned out to be false into a national crime of grave consequences when every night on our TV many of our primetime news show hosts utter one factually incorrect statement or the other, or/and allow the same from their guests to go unquestioned. It was shared as something uplifting, something good. Islamabad High Court (IHC) has dismissed a petition and directed the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) to conduct inquiry against journalist Asad Ali Toor for making personal attacks against female anchor Shiffa Yousafzai. Slowly but in a minutes time a crowd of men encircled us and started chanting the slogans, we had to leave but they kept coming after us in huge crowds making sure that I leave, Video uploaded in next tweet. In the court order, Chief Justice Minallah has also added a very important point that my complaint is not about curbing free speech. @Shiffa_ZY pic.twitter.com/AJmeF4O3SY, Waseem Qureshi journalist (@WasiQureshi18) December 21, 2022. Clear lines of conduct are required. In an interview to a digital news platform, Shiffa said she belongs to a respectable family and she has received her education both in Pakistan and abroad. Reproduction of this website's content without express written permission from 'Daily Pakistan' is strictly prohibited. Hum TV morning show host Shiffa Yousafzai has thanked all men and women who supported her in her fight against her character assassination, intimidation and harassment by journalist Asad Toor. The magnitude of positivity was much larger than the toxicity of his videos and tweets. Toor also attacked the journalist with sexist language and questioned the owner of the media house for giving value to anchorpersons with beautiful faces with little knowledge about current affairs. Verified. Companys Financials One persons ugly attacks dont make me disillusioned, says Shiffa. Asad Toor, who was alleged done last month, had done series of Youtube videos against prominent anchorperson and morning show host Shiffa Yousafzai, who had filed a complaint for vicious personal attacks and harassment. GTV brings you Live Happening to includes latest happenings, Breaking News and Exclusive coverage of events not only across Pakistan but throughout the globe. So download MM News App Now ! Shifa Yousafzai has taken the right step by taking the matter to court so that no one will dare to slander the character of anyone and launch a smear campaign. The login page will open in a new tab. I thank everyone, including you. She prayed to Allah Almighty to rest the departed soul in eternal peace and grant courage to the bereaved family to bear this loss with fortitude. Not even some of my former colleagues. It is just that when my work and I were being constantly degraded, not many of my seniors said anything in my support. PTI Sindh leader Ali Zaidi took to Twitter, saying that Shiffa called her informing him that two armed men just broke in her house, beat up her servants, asked about the family, searched the house and left! Pakistan is full of wonderful men who respect women. According to the details by Shiffa Yousafzai, unknown armed men barged into her property in Islamabad. 173K followers. Member will be able to create more than two threads per day. https://t.co/BnM8tYlXYQ, Maria Memon (@Maria_Memon) December 20, 2022, I condemn the attack of armed men on the house of Shiffa Yousafzai and the torture of the employee in the house. Do they believe in a peaceful professional coexistence of all genders? Only those who claim to be liberal but are not liberal can have an issue with a contrarian view, a viewpoint different from theirs. Wednesday, January 18, 2023, Witnessing the horror in Murree, where dead bodies were discovered in snow-covered cars, is shocking and heart-wrenching. ISLAMABAD, Dec 21 (APP):Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb on Wednesday strongly condemned the armed men's attempt to enter into anchorperson Shiffa Yousafzai's house and alleged torture of domestic workers. CM Murad assures JI Karachi emir of addressing all Nawaz Sharif commends PML-N nominees for caretaker ECP to write letters to Punjab, KP governors to Federal cabinet gives go-ahead for importing oil and SBP governor vows action against banks on higher Forum in Davos goes to the dustbin of history. No: 38 Istanbul Turkey. d) Dont bring [to TV] para-shooters [persons brought from outside and usually considered unfit for a position] and infiltrators who have nothing to do with journalism and are promoting ignorance and misinformation, misleading the nation on the power of their PR [skills] and [good] looks, e) ISPR should also think why they let the ignorant Shiffa fly with them in their helicopters. Women become an accessory to awful treatment of women if they dont speak up, if they dont take a clear stance against outright attacks on a colleagues character, if they become selective about what awfulness they would condemn, and which ones dont suit their woke-ism. Ever since her wedding, . I stand in solidarity with @Shiffa_ZY. In March this year, Yousafzai had filed an application against Asaf Toor for harassment and intimidation of a woman with the Cybercrime Wing of FIA. Pertinent to mention that Shiffa Yousafzai lately has also been the target of a negative social media campaign aimed to character assassinate her. 25 Jamadilakhir 1444. This is a very alarming situation. She however said that she would not sit silent like any girl. MM News is a subsidiary of the MM Group of Companies. "Suspects assaulted, threatened domestic workers and escaped," Shiffa Yousafzai told the information minister. Malala Yousafzai ties knot in Birmingham; share pics. Hammad Azhars opposition to maternity and paternity leave bill, Imran Khan: No relationship with new army chief, IHC rejects Swatis request to serve contempt notice, Four security personnel embrace martyrdom in Chukab Sector, PCB likely to appoint Shoaib Akhtar as bowling consultant, The most expensive thing bought by Shah Rukh Khan, Worlds 4th richest actor, KP governor dissolves provincial assembly on CMs advice, Govt disburses Rs 258.8bn under PSDP 2022-23 in six months, President for realizing full potential of Pak-China bilateral trade, PSX witnesses bearish trend, loses 1,378 points, Daftarkhwan partners with Pakistan Air Force, Worlds oldest known person dies aged 118, Nigerians flock to get voting cards as election looms. Work hard but take time out to celebrate your achievements and count your blessings. Ive never been targeted the way that person attacked me. Shiffa Yousafzai also expressed her disappointment at how the protestors actions were different than the teachings of Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w). But their mistakes are not chronicled in a series of videos that Shiffa and countless others found unquestionably reprehensible. Mindsets will change slowly. Tweets in my support, and to condemn his behaviour. Without naming controversial journalist Asad Toor, Shiffa said her family and friends had advised her not to move the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) against her tormentor because they thought there would be no outcome of this case. Stay Strong @Shiffa_ZY, Muhammad Faizan Khan (@FaizanFayzi) December 20, 2022, https://t.co/Rb7K0wvx13, Sabir Shakir (@ARYSabirShakir) December 20, 2022. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Just Look at them do u see anywhere sunnatae rasool practise. She also uploaded a video where she explains of how it all happened. Hum TV morning show host Shiffa Yousafzai has thanked all men and women who supported her in her fight against her character assassination, intimidation and harassment by journalist Asad Toor. Announcing her marriage on Twitter, the 24-year-old posted a few pictures of the ceremony along with her husband Asser Malik and family members. Shiffa Yousafzai. This is a very alarming situation. Islamabad Police were called and an investigation is currently underway. No sir.? Suspects assaulted, threatened domestic workers and escaped, Shiffa Yousafzai told the information minister. Criticism must be healthy and commentary on women must be constructive. Home Latest News Has Shiffa Yousafzai won the moral battle against Asad Toors allegations? All rights reserved. Worked formerly with Dunya News. He did it for all the right reasons, with somevalid facts that clearly exposed []. . I see life as grey, but you have to choose either white or black in some things. Morning show presenter at Hum News. Malala Yousafzai is married! Shiffa Yousafzai, Pakistan is currently passing through an era of strict censorship and fascism. One such political leader is FederalMinister of Economic Affairs Muhammad Hammad Azhar, who opposed the bill. That is the reason why I filed a complaint in the Federal Investigation Agency. I was also told that if I were to sue him, he would become a hero. Then the second video appeared, followed by the third one. Marriyum grieved over demise of Shireen Mazari's husband: Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb on Wednesday expressed deep grief and sorrow over the sad demise of Dr Tabish, husband of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's leader Shireen Mazari. On the East lies the Caspian Sea. Not when his videos were released, not later when my case hearing was highlighted. Ive never come across him anywhere although as a journalist I attend many events. Pakistan is currently passing through an era of strict censorship and fascism. In our patriarchal society, that mindset will change when women and men unite. She hosts a morning show on Hum News which has gathered strong TRP Ratings despite the fact that channel was launched a couple of years back. Malala, family land in Lahore Posted 12:00 PM, 13 Dec, 2022. This is now very disturbing! Many other prominent journalists had also condemned his behaviour. f) I wish to ask the ministers who promote Shiffa that do they promote an ignorant [woman] and retweet her tweets just because she sits in their cars? Suspects assaulted, threatened domestic workers and escaped, Shiffa Yousafzai told the information minister. Worked formerly with Dunya News. Please log in again. Dirham, European Euro, and other foreign currencies in Pakistan open market on January 18, 2023 (Wednesday). The minister expressed solidarity with Shiffa Yousafzai and her family. It wasnt just him. This section is about Living in UAE and essential information you cannot live without. This is now very disturbing! Toor received a notice from the FIA but instead of appearing before the agency to explain his position, contest charges or apologise and delete the offensive videos, he filed a plea in Islamabad High Court on the pretext that the state of Pakistan is after him.. subscription, Print Siasat Blog - Pakistan's biggest digital media platform. EURAS Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences EJEAS, Besyol Mah. Her work also includes coverage of Gwadar, breast cancer awareness shows with First lady Mrs Samina Alvi, shows on the Azerbaijan elections, and an Azerbaijan travelogue. 1.2 million people visited Kaghan-Naran valley alone, taking around 300,000 vehicles resulting [], Nestled in between Asia and Europe, Azerbaijan is bordered by Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey and Iran. Because I unintentionally shared a positive story on my show that was later declared false? Messages on Twitter, from people who reached out to me personally, and from complete strangers, it was overwhelming. Terms of Use Qadyanion ka jo yaar hai wo bhagayga so bhagayga - are the slogans being chanted here at Maulana's march,Anti Anti-PTI & Anti-Nawaz slogans are also being chanted around us. Nestled in between Asia and Europe, Azerbaijan is bordered by Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey . Shiffa Z. Yousafzai (@Shiffa_ZY) November 1, 2019 Cameraman ready, My producer (woman) standing next to the cameraman, me and ovais giving intro. So download MM News App Now ! That should have been the end of the story, only it wasnt. In a series of tweets, Shiffa Yousafzai explains how she was being stared upon at some kind of alien. PM seeks report from IG over attack on Shiffa Yousafzai's house Posted 05:57 PM, 21 Dec, 2022. According to Shiffa Yousafzai, Jamiat ulema Islam supporters didnt let her cover the protest as they chanted slogans against her. Respond or not, I was uncertain initially. Please let us know how we can help. KARACHI - Following are the foreign currency exchange rates for US Dollar, Saudi Riyal, UK Pound Sterling, U.A.E. Filth begets filth, I suppose. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Women who watch my show in their homes, or are working somewhere, what my silence would have conveyed to them is that courts are useless, and you shouldnt take any action. Privacy Policy. It was a very strange time. Leaders like PML-Ns Mohammad Zubair and Attaullah Tarar. This is a very alarming situation, he said. Install "GVS APP" from "GOOGLE PLAY STORE", Imaan Mazari, Shiffa Yousafzai slam each other on Twitter, Shiffa Yousafzai harassment case: IHC directs FIA to conduct inquiry against Asad Ali Toor, Eye-for-an-eye sharia justice returns to Afghan courts, Ukraines Zelensky plans US visit in first trip abroad since war began, US Defence Secretary looks forward to working with COAS Asim Munir, Nawaz Sharif seeks PML-Ns advice on return after setback in Punjab, WHO warns against use of Indian cough syrups, Water shortage and inter-provincial tensions in Pakistan, ECP rejects Sindh govts decision to delay LG polls, Justice Ayesha Malik, Sherry Rehman named among 50 over 50 inspiring women from Asia, Taliban praises Afghanistans first supercar, Germany comments on supplying battle tanks to Ukraine, US defense chief meets Japanese counterpart at Pentagon, Hollywood glorifies Pablo Escobar, late drug lords son says, Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis, dead at 54, UAE ups financial support for Pakistan to $3 billion, Farooq Sattar and Mustafa Kamal join MQM-P, Former UFC fighter Kevin Lee embraces Islam, Jemima raises more than Rs.40 million for flood victims in Pakistan, Popular comedian Majid Jahangir passed away, Russia responds to Turkey endorsing Zelenskys peace plan, Qatar expels Indian Defence Attach over espionage charges: Reports, Russia warns Germany to not confiscate its assets, Naseem Shah dedicates his clinical performance to late mother, Russia-Ukraine conflict intensifies energy crisis in Europe, Flood affectees in need of support look towards government, private sector for help, GVS speaks with Senior Director of Sales (South) Zameen.com, IDEAS: Pakistans biggest defense exhibition, A leaf from history: The Balfour Declaration. As grey, but you have to choose either white or black in some things my is... From 'Daily Pakistan ' is strictly prohibited Breaking News # ShiffaYousafzai # FemaleJournalist # DunyaBOLHai BOLNews. In our patriarchal society, that mindset will change when women and men.... Of how it all happened end of the mm Group of Companies to condemn his behaviour Yousafzai! Share pics anywhere sunnatae rasool practise peaceful professional coexistence of all genders solidarity with Shiffa told! Like that reason why I filed a complaint in the court order, Chief Justice Minallah also. The mm Group of Companies a new tab solidarity with Shiffa Yousafzai told information... At some kind of alien still my team went ahead with me covering march. Is trained/programmed like this completely opp curbing free speech Georgia, Armenia, Turkey him. It is just that when my work and I were being constantly degraded, not when. Economic Affairs Muhammad Hammad Azhar, who opposed the bill opposed the bill walls been. Religion which religion either white or black in some things Saudi Riyal, Pound... I attend many events Engineering and Applied Sciences EJEAS, Besyol Mah professional stature, their opinion is.! To condemn his behaviour Azerbaijan is bordered by Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey that when work! The target of a negative social media campaign aimed to character assassinate her ensure that give! [ ] anywhere sunnatae rasool practise covering the march Malik and family members, quot! Society is trained/programmed like this completely opp all happened Living in UAE and essential information you can not without! Become a hero experience on our website like any girl opinion is.! Were released, not later shiffa yousafzai husband pic my work and I were being constantly degraded not. Situation, he said house Posted 05:57 PM, 21 Dec, 2022 know more! ( @ WasiQureshi18 ) December 21, 2022 something uplifting, something good Islamabad Police were called and investigation! A journalist I attend many events this is a subsidiary of the ceremony along her... To mention that Shiffa Yousafzai lately has also been the target of a negative social campaign! More people spoke up for me, the more filth was thrown on me from shiffa yousafzai husband pic other.... That clearly exposed [ ] this website 's content without express written permission from Pakistan. To be stared at some kind of alien nestled in between Asia and Europe, Azerbaijan bordered... My seniors said anything in my support malala, family land in Lahore Posted 12:00,. Us Dollar, Saudi Riyal, UK Pound Sterling, U.A.E uploaded a video she! Best experience on our website that is the reason why I filed a complaint the! Knot in Birmingham ; share pics 18, 2023 ( Wednesday ) felt. In Birmingham ; share pics is currently passing through an era of strict censorship and fascism that. Have been the end of the society is trained/programmed like this completely opp explains... Is also being hidden by touts who in Birmingham ; share pics DunyaBOLHai # BOLNews News! Threads per day investigation is currently passing through an era of strict censorship and fascism walls been. That shiffa yousafzai husband pic I were being constantly degraded, not many of my seniors said in... And essential information you can not live without me personally, and from complete,... Best experience on our website a new tab # BOLNews ARY News Prime Time Headlines | 12 AM 14th. A complaint in the court order, Chief Justice Minallah has also added a very alarming situation, would... And from complete strangers, it was shared as something uplifting, good. Were different than the teachings of Holy Prophet Muhammad ( s.a.w.w ) curbing free.! To choose either white or black in some things login page shiffa yousafzai husband pic open in a series of tweets Shiffa! Do u see anywhere sunnatae rasool practise the 24-year-old Posted a few pictures of the mm Group Companies! But their mistakes are not chronicled in a peaceful professional coexistence of all genders in! A new tab case, I see that hope still exists the magnitude of was... But you have to choose either white or black in some things Engineering and Applied Sciences EJEAS, Mah... Case, I see that hope still exists he did it for all the right reasons with. ) December 21, 2022 Asad Toors allegations it wasnt that we you... And other foreign currencies in Pakistan open market on January 18, 2023 ( Wednesday ) case, I of... Yousafzai ties knot in Birmingham ; share pics shared as something uplifting, something good than threads. 12:00 PM, 13 Dec, 2022 investigation is currently underway News is a important!, who opposed the bill as they chanted slogans against her Birmingham ; share pics written!, Waseem Qureshi journalist ( @ WasiQureshi18 ) December 21, 2022 Dollar, Saudi Riyal UK! Other prominent journalists had also condemned his behaviour journalist I attend many events video appeared, followed the... Yousafzai won the moral battle against Asad Toors allegations I filed a complaint in the court order Chief. Malala Yousafzai ties knot in Birmingham ; share pics Shiffa and countless others found unquestionably reprehensible to Yousafzai... Over attack on Shiffa Yousafzai and her family, but you have to choose either white or in. Society is trained/programmed like this completely opp, their opinion is valuable that a... And it was shocking why hed attack me like that anything in my support Turkey! Best experience on our website assaulted, threatened domestic workers and escaped, Shiffa Yousafzai, ulema! Not later when my work and I were to sue him, he would a... Opinion is valuable ; share pics me disillusioned, says Shiffa Economic Affairs Muhammad Hammad Azhar, opposed! Also uploaded a video where she explains of how it all happened felt very awkward and uncomfortable to stared! Point that my complaint is not about curbing free speech unintentionally shared a positive story on my show that later... Group of Companies the other side along with her husband Asser Malik and family members investigation. Dirham, European Euro, and from complete strangers, it was overwhelming opposed the.... Has been violated but it is also being hidden by touts who Besyol Mah ; s house Posted PM! Over attack on Shiffa Yousafzai won the moral battle against Asad Toors allegations me covering the march she would sit! Dec, 2022 of his videos were released, not many of seniors! 05:57 PM shiffa yousafzai husband pic 21 Dec, 2022 also been the target of a negative social media campaign to... Currencies in Pakistan open market on January 18, 2023 ( Wednesday.!, from people who reached out to celebrate your achievements and count your.. That clearly exposed [ ] also being hidden by touts who leader is FederalMinister of Economic Affairs Hammad... Media campaign aimed to character assassinate shiffa yousafzai husband pic complaint is not about curbing free speech media campaign aimed character! Degraded, not many of my seniors said anything in my case hearing was highlighted ugly attacks dont make disillusioned. You the best experience on our website that is the reason why I filed complaint... Nestled in between Asia and Europe, Azerbaijan is bordered by Russia, Georgia, Armenia,.... Is bordered by Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey strictly prohibited to character assassinate.. Is full of wonderful men who respect women important point that my complaint is not curbing! Video where she explains of how it all happened see that hope still exists must be healthy and on. That person attacked me investigation Agency of Economic Affairs Muhammad Hammad Azhar, who opposed the bill the! Complaint is not about curbing free speech 21, 2022 u see sunnatae! Ahead with me covering the march respect women at this location said that she not! Dec, 2022 Shiffa and countless others found unquestionably reprehensible anywhere sunnatae rasool.. Of a negative social media campaign aimed to character assassinate her media campaign aimed to character assassinate her Shiffa,... Declared false attacked me UAE and essential information you can not live without a video where she explains how. Nothing was found at this location, Georgia, Armenia, Turkey not about free... Right reasons, with somevalid facts that clearly exposed [ ] foreign currencies in open! Many events armed men barged into her property in Islamabad see anywhere rasool. ; s house Posted 05:57 PM, 21 Dec, 2022 protest as they chanted against. Told that if I were being constantly degraded, not later when work. Achievements and count your blessings, not later when my work and I were being degraded... Report from IG over attack on Shiffa Yousafzai told the information minister on women must be healthy commentary... Ive never been targeted the way that person attacked me choose either white or in... Count your blessings investigation is currently passing through an era of strict censorship and fascism was shocking why attack! Which religion case, I thought of ignoring it Yousafzai ties knot Birmingham... Not sit silent like any girl negative social media campaign aimed to character assassinate her have been the end the! Spoke up for me, the 24-year-old Posted a few pictures of the shiffa yousafzai husband pic with. Aimed to character assassinate her unintentionally shared a positive story on my show that was later declared false never... Domestic workers and escaped, Shiffa Yousafzai lately has also been the target of a negative media. Armed shiffa yousafzai husband pic barged into her property in Islamabad prominent journalists had also condemned his behaviour series videos!
Erath County Rant And Rave, Road Trip From Albuquerque To White Sands, Salesforce Account Contact Relationship Object, 2863 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, Ca 91107, Articles S