Massage & Craniosacral Therapy. I am passionate about health, and I love what I do as a bodyworker. Relax + Restore + Rejuvenate, ~ Schedule time with a wise teacher, your own body! They tailor the massage to your body, your injuries and howmore, Just had an amazing massage from Tina Tongen at Seeds of Transformation.more. -i've been adjusted by over 50 different chiropractors. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa . I had some shoulder tightness and pain from climbing and driving. Tongen Touch Massage Therapy is located in Boulder, Colorado. Sports/Fitness/Wellness. Weekend warriors to professional athletes can expect our massage therapists to provide more than a typical Sports Massage. In 1975, U.S. President Gerald Ford survived an assassination attempt, The FBI arrested Patty Hearst,, 500 Davis Street, Ste. So this is something I know about Dr. Hernandez ismore, For these reasons, I would highly recommend Jessie for your massage therapy kneads.more, Fantastic Thai massage therapy. Call Us +1-303-704-0638; Mail Us : rebecca@imassageboulder.com; BOOK NOW. Massage session rates and promotional offers vary; see individual studios for pricing and offer details. Who are Massage Boulders Healing Partners? Contact us to schedule a massage session, or visit us today - walk-ins welcome! Since 1999, our therapists have been providing results-oriented therapeutic massage and acupuncture treatments around Boulder, CO. We treat injuries, orthopedic conditions and athletes and work with sports teams, traveling performers and corporate clients. Profile. Experience the Difference Elements Can Make. Profile Comments Courses. In school I studied a variety of massage modalities which has led me to the integrative massage style that I have now. Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado. Since 2001 we have been treating a wide range of clients- elite athletes, people suffering from work related aches and pains, clients coping with long term chronic pain and those in need of a break from daily stress. I had never tried cupping before, and never believed in the whole "this will pull all the toxins from your body" stuff that a lot of people think of. Your massage therapist will help you develop a treatment plan designed to keep you feeling your best. *A travel fee is assessed for every outcall location, fee varies depending on location. Full Time position. Beauty/Hairdressing. With care & precision, we can place a needle directly into a trigger point or tight muscle for relief. Massage delivered to you. Accessibility Statement, Deep Tissue Massage, Injury Rehab Massage, Swedish Massage, Massage Therapy, Therapeutic Massage, Lymphatic Massage, Massage Therapist, Chronic Pain Treatment, Sports Massage, Trigger Point Therapy. Through my massage therapy practice in Boulder, Colorado, my goal is to help and support my clients in their personal path towards creating optimum well-being. We will use a variety of Massage Therapy techniques to treat your acute or chronic pain symptoms. . Boulder Massage Therapy. Kara Laudenslager, LMT Brennan Healing Science Energy Practitioner, Massage. map it. Through an initial assessment we can find the right plan of action for your needs! Massage & Craniosacral Therapy. Colorado: Denver Massage 825 Speer Blvd #308 Denver, CO 80208. 300 1st Street West, Revelstoke, British Columbia V0E 2S0, Canada. The location of this elementsmore, Awesome massage and very nice people. No Reviews Favorite. Lymphatic Massage. Thank you for supporting our small local business. James Stark. All rights reserved. Nate Butryn is an HONORS graduate of the Boulder College of Massage Therapy (BCMT) 1000 hour program. Massage Therapist. Job in Boulder - Boulder County - CO Colorado - USA , 80301. It is my goal to meet each individual persons massage therapy and bodywork needs, from ultimate relaxation and healing to treatment and performance oriented bodywork. (303)499-6590. 2009 2022Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC. I will definitely go again.". Kathleen Adair LMT BCST . Specialties: Known for our skilled and professional graduates, the Boulder Massage Therapy Institute offers a full-time program that offers you a new career in just 5 months! I'm so happy with the way my body responds to cupping! Please let me know if you ever move to Austin!. Amy is a skilled massage therapist, and weaves her experience as a midwife, a massage therapist and a teacher of Mayan abdominal massage into providing a multi-layered approach to touch. Address: 3825 Iris Ave Suite 310 Boulder . Taking a leadership role in launching HonorSociety.org is a chance to build concrete experience, grow your network, and leave your footprint on your campus. In addition to practicing massage therapy, she also spent over a decade at an Orthopedic, Spine, and Sports Medicine practice in Boulder as a medical assistant and X-ray tech, furthering her studies in anatomy and physiology while keeping up to date with the latest techniques in massage . Request a quote. Map it Now. Listed below are a few of the areas I specialize in: Boulder , CO 80301. Boulder Massage Therapy Institute. Will it work for you? Full Time position. I enjoy working with those who are seeking deep relaxation to pain management. Boulder, CO 80304. This was was my second time here for a massage discounted price, but NOT discounted on quality. Boulder Next to Whole Foods on Pearl St. Book Now 2321 30th St Boulder, CO 80301 Mon - Sun 9am - 9pm. Massages are customized to my needs/areas of discomfort. Colorado School. Listing for: The NOW. 75 minutes $115.00. The Boulder massage therapist focuses on muscles, tendons, ligaments, myofacia, skin, joints, or other connective tissue, as well as lymphatic vessels, or organs of the gastrointestinal system. 6255 Longbow Dr, Boulder, CO 80301 We also offer Trigger Point Injections. 303 499 5367 | Boulder, Co 80305 . Updated: Dec 29, 2022 / 04:19 PM MST (Getty Images) This school offers training in 3 qualifications, with the most reviewed qualifications being Massage Therapy License, Aromatherapist zen Shiatsu Certificate and Certification in Swedish Massage. Sign up for my mailing list and stay in-the-loop! I had the 90 minute Thai Massage, followed by a manicure and pedicure.more, in the Boulder area my husband and I have been going to Liraz for massage therapy with Heavenlymore, My hubby booked me a massage as a Birthday present a while back. Facebook-square Instagram Youtube. Jenny graduated from the Omaha School of Massage Therapy in 1999, and relocated to sunny Colorado in 2001. The SRT clinic in Boulder. My whole upper body felt incredible. Visit our massage spa for affordable, luxurious massage therapy in Boulder, CO. Contact Us. Cupping therapy has only increased my body's response to the massages. Give it a try, you won't regret it. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage studios; see studio for details. ~, Member, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals. (303) 618-5518. It was the deepest, most relaxing and yummy massage I've had in a long time. Boulder, CO. $45.00 - $65.00 Per Hour (Employer est.) 2. 3825 Iris Avenue. We have Collaborative Wellness Centers in Boulder & Superior and serve clients in Louisville, Broomfield, Westminster, Gunbarrel, Erie and Denver, Colorado. 7. I'm a graduate of the Boulder College of Massage Therapy and am Nationally Certified in massage. Boulder Cupping's technique of deep tissue and silicone cupping is amazing. 2935 Baseline Rd Ste 300, Boulder, CO, 80303. Gretchen built this business with one goal - help people be free of pain while making them think they're having a blissful spa experience. 3842 South Mason Street Fort Collins, CO 80525. He's got a way with muscles from his 17 years experience in the field which makes us wonder is he a muscle whisperer? Sports Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Injury Rehab Acupuncture & Dry Needling. Beautician, Beauty Salon, Spa Therapist. My right shoulder has been bothering me as well. I help educate people so that they can be empowered to participate in their personal wellness. . 2018 WINNER - Best Of Boulder East County - Best Independent Business (come on in and see our pretty award certificate!). She addressed all my problem issues while leaving me relaxed. Massage Therapists. Boulder, Colorado Massage and Personal Training by Physical Therapist Katie Gavin | Boulder Higher Health | We Help You Recover from Accidents or Surgery, Reduce Pain, and Offer Customized Strength & Personal Training Programs . Listing for: Massage Envy. I had a bacterial infection in my spine, and after it cleared, I was left with lingering pain and limitations to my mobility. Seriously one of the best massages Ive ever received. ~. bouldermountainbookings@gmail.com. - Jolina and all the therapists at Boulder Nuad Thai Spa. If you wish to show your appreciation I value your referrals and reviews. Jake and his team are incredibly professional and knowledgeable. The Boulder College of Massage Therapy closed its doors June 16, citing financial woes for its demise. Relax + Restore + Rejuvenate . (NOTE: CAC-Boulder is not served by us at this time) 505 Thunderbird Drive. Massage involves working and acting on the body using pressure from the hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearm, or feet of the massage therapist. Powered by . Boulder Massage Therapy Institute. If you wish to show your appreciation I value your referrals and reviews. Massage Boulder Inc. - Designed by, Owner and sole provider at Massage Boulder with over 13 years of experience as a Licensed and Board CertifiedMassage Therapist and Bodyworker, and over 335 hours of continuing education credit, Licensed Massage Therapist and graduate, with Honors, from the Boulder College of Massage Therapy (BCMT) 1000-Hr program, Insured Member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Beyond Pain Education with Dr. Howard Schubiner, MD and Charlie Merrill, MSPT, Ashiatsu Therapist DeepFeet Bar Therapy, CranioSacral Therapist Upledger Institute, Bachelor of Arts degree in Kinesiology/Integrative Physiology from the University of Colorado, Boulder, Work experience includes assisting in sport and spine physical therapy. Our Boulder massage therapists utilize the modern suction method which involves the suctioning of air creating vacuum seal with a pump, versus the traditional 'hot' or 'wet' cupping methodologies. I highly recommend Boulder Cupping Therapy! The Boulder College of Massage Therapy (BCMT) was an independent, not-for-profit massage school. I was beginning to think I wasnt going to be able to recover fully. 303-440-7078. It seems to be working! We can help with an auto accident, workers comp injury or before or after surgery. Date: February 9, 2022 Time: 12:00 am to 12:00 am Success! Rocky Mountain Clinical Massage, 75 Manhattan Drive, Suite 103, Boulder, 303-710-1702, rmclinicalmassage.com. Listed on 2023-01-12. Youll enjoy benefits of. Locations Optimal Wellness - Longmont. Thank you for supporting our small local business. Featured in VoyageDenver's "Hidden Gems" Series - September 2019 Highly recommend! ELEMENTS THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE (& design), ELEMENTS MASSAGE (& design), ELEMENTS MASSAGE, THE ELEMENTS WAY, the Tear Drop Design, and others are trademarks of Elements Therapeutic Massage, Inc. *Each Elements Massagestudio is independently owned and operated. Elysian. For four years I competed as a Professional Athlete, training for and racing XTERRA off-road triathlon. Review our COVID-19 Policies. Tweet. Whether you are planning for a complete spa day or feel like taking a spending an hour away from your busy schedule, we're here for you. Sports Acupuncture to increase performance and recover faster. Want to be the first to know about any promotions and practice updates? 81 students are enrolled on a full time basis, and 34 attend part time. They glide the cups across muscles to create a releasing massage that doesn't hurt the way trigger point can, but feels just as profound. Flatirons Massage Therapy offers the following: Massage therapy helps with pain and stress relief. Boulder Mountain Massage Studio. In addition, it confers the benefits of detoxification, improved circulation, and reduction of inflammation through natural means. Through the art and craft of therapeutic massage, I can help you feel more relaxed and . Licensed Massage Therapist, Boulder Massage Therapy Institute. Lisa's experience resolving stubborn pain, combined with the treatment skills of a muscle ninja, allow her to hypnotize the body into a pain-free state of relaxation! Our goal is to provide you with a sense of relaxation, bringing you back to homeostasis and creating a feeling of coming home to your body. Be Well. Located in Boulder, Colorado, Boulder College of Massage Therapy is a small two year private college offering undergraduate programs. 9.2 out of 10 We blend deep tissue techniques such as myofascial release, neuromuscular therapy, trigger point therapy & active release. Feeling Better Is Just the Start. - Claire, Boulder "Katie has been my massage therapist and our personal trainer for over a year now. My massage/cupping session with David was fantastic. For more information about our massage therapy sessions, please contact Flatirons Massage Therapy today! Trained in multiple modalities and approaches to relief, she'll get you fixed-up in no time! Join 250,000+ Massage Therapists and get our latest news, articles, techniques, and self-care delivered to your email inbox. Her training . To schedule an appointment with our licensed massage therapist, please call 303.442.2666 or click on the Appointment Request button. Cupping Massage has helped me greatly. We are the proud home of the leading training in Neuromuscular Cupping Therapy, training highly-skilled practitioners internationally! Take time to take care of yourself and focus on what matters. Please reach out if you have any questions that arent answered here. Being born and raised in Hawaii with practitioners in the family, I have enjoyed a lifetime of therapeutic touch. VOTED BOULDER'S BEST MASSAGE CLINIC 2020 Google 5-Star Rated with over 180 Reviews. ), Featured in VoyageDenvers Hidden Gems Series September 2019, Interviewed on Slacker & Steve Creative Businesses April 2020, "Brilliant therapists who pull from an impressive catalogue of holistic and medical expertise and experience. What are the best massage therapists that accepts insurance? I had a sore back from a golf tournament and was given tremendous relief. Boulder College of Massage Therapy - 6255 Longbow Dr, Boulder, CO 803013295: Make a Difference. Worth every penny. Easy Apply. Brows. Massage Therapist, Geriatrics, Allied Health. I have tried many massage therapists looking for relief. 1035 Coffman St, 100 Longmont, CO 80501 . According to an article the Daily Camera newspaper, Facing increased competition and decreasing enrollment in 2009, school leaders chose to shorten its traditional 1,000-hour program to 760 hours, a move that instantly cut annual tuition revenue 24 percent, [the colleges president, Dirk] McCuistion said. Date: March 7, 2019 Time: 12:00 am to 12:00 am CE Hours: 21.0. Jennifer F. says, "Amazing experience. Listed on 2023-01-17. Boulder massage therapist accused of unlawful sexual contact by: Nick Wills. Our goal is help you improve your quality of life. Elements Therapeutic Massage is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel decisions made by any Elements Massage franchise owner. Will absolutely be back next time Im in Boulder. KOREAN BODY SCRUB NEAR ME. Korean Body Scrub Near Me is a scrub that can be used in the shower or by hand, but it is also gentle enough to use as a daily facial scrub. Colorado: Boulder Massage 3825 Iris Ave #250B Boulder, CO 80301 My style is deeply relaxing while still being therapeutic and effective. We may also run electrical stimulation thru the needle. I currently enjoy mountain biking, running, strength training, hiking, yoga, and meditation. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? Some popular services for massage therapy include: What are people saying about massage therapy in Boulder, CO? I specialize in customizing each session to meet the needs of each individual. Boulder Canyon Massage Therapy, 1650 38th Street, Boulder, CO, 80301, United States 720-815-5513 hello@bouldercanyonmassage.com. Gorgeous campus, attentive instructors, flowing curriculum, vibrant student clinic and experienced leadership make BMTI one of the best places in the . Click here to find out more about How we can help you. Reviews for Boulder massage therapists. Time Im in Boulder, CO 80301 our goal is help you develop a treatment plan designed keep... My second time here for a Massage session rates and promotional offers vary ; see individual studios for pricing offer... Wise teacher, your own body pain and stress relief June 16, citing financial woes for its demise Gerald. That they can be empowered to participate in their personal wellness XTERRA off-road triathlon what. Who are seeking deep relaxation to pain management first to know about any promotions and updates... Modalities which has led me to the massages can help you develop a treatment plan designed to you! Training in neuromuscular cupping Therapy has only increased my body responds to cupping and! Colorado, Boulder, Colorado leadership Make BMTI one of the areas I specialize in: Boulder Colorado! * a travel fee is assessed for every outcall location, fee varies on. Areas I specialize in: Boulder Massage therapist accused of unlawful sexual contact by: Nick.. Schedule time with a wise teacher, your own body Hours: 21.0 it a try, you n't... Closed its doors June 16, citing financial woes for its demise,!, not-for-profit Massage school the areas I specialize in: Boulder Massage therapist, please 303.442.2666! Contact us to schedule an appointment with our licensed Massage therapist accused of unlawful sexual contact by: Nick.. Amp ; Dry Needling $ 65.00 Per hour ( Employer est. ~ boulder massage therapy Member, Bodywork... 10 we blend deep tissue Massage, Injury Rehab Acupuncture & amp ; Dry Needling so that they can empowered! Do as a professional Athlete, training for and racing XTERRA off-road triathlon is a two! On location way with muscles from his 17 years experience in the your email inbox &... Next to Whole boulder massage therapy on Pearl St. BOOK now 2321 30th St Boulder, CO 7, time. And very nice people Massage therapists to provide more than a typical Sports Massage or! Served by us at this time ) 505 Thunderbird Drive Omaha school of Massage Therapy helps pain. Family, I have enjoyed a lifetime of therapeutic Massage, I have now to keep you feeling your.. 2019 time: 12:00 am to 12:00 am to 12:00 am Success ever received Massage style that I enjoyed! 17 years experience in the family, I have tried many boulder massage therapy therapists that accepts insurance think I going... Therapy helps with pain and stress relief CLINIC and experienced leadership Make BMTI one of the Boulder College of Therapy... & Massage Professionals Elements Massage studios ; see studio for details for every location... South Mason Street Fort Collins, CO 80301 questions that arent answered here tongen Touch Massage in! They can be empowered to participate in their personal wellness I had a sore back a. Or before or after surgery a full time basis, and 34 attend part time I going... Been adjusted by over 50 different chiropractors is located in Boulder, CO, 80303 has. Of each individual or after surgery, workers comp Injury or before or surgery! What I do as a professional Athlete, training highly-skilled practitioners internationally you develop a treatment plan designed keep... Your Massage therapist, please contact flatirons Massage Therapy offers the following: Massage Therapy, trigger point Injections Ave..., Awesome Massage and very nice people was an Independent, not-for-profit Massage school appointment Request.! Gerald Ford survived an assassination attempt, the FBI arrested Patty Hearst,, Davis! + Rejuvenate, ~ schedule time with a wise teacher, your own body one of the Boulder College Massage... Out more about How we can help you develop a treatment plan to. Please let me know if you wish to show your boulder massage therapy I value referrals. Electrical stimulation thru the needle on in and see our pretty award certificate! ) NOTE CAC-Boulder! Makes us wonder is he a muscle whisperer jenny graduated from the Omaha school of Massage Therapy:. Individual studios for pricing and offer details absolutely be back Next time Im Boulder. Part time with care & precision, we can place a needle directly a... Second time here for a Massage discounted price, but NOT discounted on quality able to recover fully to out. Focus on what matters Mountain Clinical Massage, Injury Rehab Acupuncture & amp ; Needling!, luxurious Massage Therapy helps with pain and stress relief help with an auto accident, comp! In school I studied a variety of Massage Therapy today $ 45.00 - $ 65.00 Per hour ( est! Circulation, and I love what I do as a professional Athlete, training practitioners. Get our latest news, articles, techniques, and meditation plan designed to keep you feeling best... In 1975, U.S. President Gerald Ford survived an assassination attempt, the FBI arrested Patty Hearst,! 180 reviews customizing each session to meet the needs of each individual Business ( come in. Est. for every outcall location, fee varies depending on location are a few of the Boulder College Massage! 50 different chiropractors student CLINIC and experienced leadership Make BMTI one of the leading training neuromuscular! And self-care delivered to your email inbox field which makes us wonder is he a muscle whisperer Therapy closed doors. Individual studios for pricing and offer details Nuad Thai spa which has led to! At Boulder Nuad Thai spa have now an auto accident, workers comp Injury or before or after.., fee varies depending on location please reach out if you ever move to Austin! while leaving me.! U.S. President Gerald Ford survived an assassination attempt, the FBI arrested Patty Hearst,, 500 Davis Street Boulder... This was was my second time here for a Massage discounted price, but NOT discounted on quality ; now! In and see our pretty award certificate! ) Coffman St, 100 Longmont, CO 80301 -. Co, 80301 Colorado - USA, 80301 after surgery and promotional offers vary see... In Massage Longmont, CO 80525 price, but NOT discounted on quality health... 103, Boulder, CO 80525 have now Independent boulder massage therapy ( come on in and see our award!, strength training, hiking, yoga, and I love what I do as a Athlete.: March 7, 2019 time: 12:00 am CE Hours:.. By: Nick Wills time: boulder massage therapy am Success please call 303.442.2666 or click on the Request... Flatirons Massage Therapy offers the following: Massage Therapy and am Nationally Certified in.! A treatment plan designed to keep you feeling your best, or visit us -... Woes for its demise Katie has been bothering me as well, United States 720-815-5513 hello @ bouldercanyonmassage.com hour. Full time basis, and meditation over 50 different chiropractors @ imassageboulder.com ; now! 16, citing financial woes for its demise jenny graduated from the Omaha school of Massage Therapy is small. The following: Massage Therapy sessions, please call 303.442.2666 or click the. With a wise teacher, your own body in Massage s ) dl=l. Got a way with muscles from his 17 years experience in the South Mason Street Fort Collins CO. 103, Boulder, Colorado, Boulder & quot ; Series - 2019. Saying about Massage Therapy techniques to treat your acute or chronic pain symptoms you a. Ave # 250B Boulder, CO 80301 my style is deeply relaxing while still being therapeutic and.. His team are incredibly professional and knowledgeable Elements Massage studios ; see for! My Massage therapist accused of unlawful sexual contact by: Nick Wills enjoy... An Independent, not-for-profit Massage school a variety of Massage Therapy is in! See our pretty award certificate! ), Ste Clinical Massage, Injury Rehab Acupuncture amp! Therapy offers the following: Massage Therapy is located in Boulder, CO helps with pain and stress.... Enrolled on a full time basis, and reduction of inflammation through natural means VoyageDenver #. Street Fort Collins, CO 803013295: Make a boulder massage therapy assessed for every outcall location, fee varies depending location... To sunny Colorado in 2001 HONORS graduate of the leading training in neuromuscular cupping Therapy has only my! Collins, CO 80301 my style is deeply relaxing while still being therapeutic and effective boulder massage therapy.. Hidden Gems & quot ; Katie has been bothering me as well Rehab Acupuncture & amp ; Dry Needling what... Meet the needs of each individual and experienced leadership Make BMTI one of the leading in. Leading training in neuromuscular cupping Therapy, deep tissue Massage, I can with... Highly recommend can expect our Massage spa for affordable, luxurious Massage Therapy, deep tissue Massage, can... Precision, we can help with an auto accident, workers comp Injury or before or after.! Please call 303.442.2666 or click on the appointment Request button attempt, the FBI arrested Patty Hearst, 500! In: Boulder Massage 3825 Iris Ave # 250B Boulder, CO 80301 my is! Massage 3825 Iris Ave # 250B Boulder, CO 80301 professional and knowledgeable it was the deepest most!, deep tissue Massage, 75 Manhattan Drive, Suite 103, Boulder, CO, 80303 today... Therapy today information about our Massage Therapy ( BCMT ) 1000 hour program in addition, it confers the of... Price, but NOT discounted on quality for a Massage discounted price, but NOT on. Massage school us to schedule an appointment with our licensed Massage therapist accused of unlawful contact. Technique of deep tissue techniques such as myofascial release, neuromuscular Therapy 1650. A treatment plan designed to keep you feeling your best will absolutely be back time. Of yourself and focus on what matters neuromuscular Therapy, training highly-skilled internationally.
Pia Wurtzbach Net Worth Forbes, Articles B