If you click on the different sections of the seating chart from this link: http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/pit/ballpark/seating_pricing.jsp. most-losing team ever in any professional sport, but at least we have something to aim for! Order your essential Pirates items before you go at Amazon.com, pay far less than you would at the ballpark, AND get free shipping on orders over $25click here! Obviously, there are a lot of hotels in Pittsburgh, but I can search for PNC Park here and get the 10 Closest hotels to PNC Park and then pick what I want based on ratings and prices. Fan stores I found inside had limited merchandise. You can find seats at a price youll very much like during the early cold months too, if you look around on StubHub or eBay. Remember when I mentioned selling on StubHub? "Close enough to the field and under an overhang", "Great seats - could see every part of the field! From seating rows P through Q you will have expansive straight away views of the field, with a perspective that is tough to match when looking to analyze pitch selection as the ball crosses home plate. As you look towards the field from your seats, lower number seats are on your right. Pittsburgh Tourism Pittsburgh Hotels SEP 16. 2023 Ballparksavvy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com - Read our full, Pittsburghs subway/light rail, known as the T, you almost certainly want to park on the North Shore. For different, equally enjoyable experiences, I would suggest you try different locations if you are going to three or more games: Third base line around third base, sections 121, 123 or 124 (first couple of rows); Club Level 212, 213, 220, 221; outfield bleachers 135, 136. Maybe some day Lots of good eats at the park but be prepared to drop a nice chunk of change between eating and drinking. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Highly recommend. If youre on a budget, youll want to browse the prices based on the opposing team. PNC Park is cashless, meaning you have to pay with a card, google pay, or apple pay instead of cash. Despite that the Pirates have become contenders again, and they play in a gorgeous ballpark, their best seats are still among the cheaper great seats in baseball. Can anyone recommend any beaches near Pittsburgh? However there are still excellent views to be had here, most notably in Rows D and higher of sections 209-210 and 222-223. Thanks. Being on the highest seating tier creates a distant view to the playing surface, but also keeps ticket prices lower while giving you the best vantage point to the PNC Park backdrop. The Right Field Reserved seats tend to offer good value as of 2017, youll pay just $22 a seat in this section. Pittsburgh Explore all upcoming PNC Park events in 2022/2023. Apr 7. I am a former season ticket holder and have sat in nearly every section in the park. If you don't mind a further view, the upper rows (double letters) are a very good option as they are close to the concourse and well protected by the overhanging seating deck above. Because the view of the downtown skyline beyond the outfield fence is so impressive, its nice to have a seat where you can enjoy this view without turning your head. Keep an eye out for sharp fouls, though. We try to get up there once a year for the Nats-Pirates series, and always enjoy ourselves tremendously. Breakfast is also free at Springhill Suites and kids stay for free. It's truly a gem of a ballpark. Elton John. hotels, restaurants, and other attractions near there. Have heard great things about the city and the stadium. You sit in an extra comfy seat behind a home plate with an exclusive dining area inside, food and drinks included. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? For different, equally enjoyable experiences, I would suggest you try different locations if you are going to three or more games: Third base line around third base, sections 121, 123 or 124 (first couple of rows); Club Level 212, 213, 220, 221; outfield bleachers 135, 136. Is Section 128 Row DD under an overhang at PNC Park? Left Field Bleachers and Rooftop are Known as PNC Park's Sunny Seats The sunniest seats at PNC Park are in left field If you're sensitive to the sun, the one area that must be absolutely avoided is left field. 3. If I was a shady character, I could go sell those void tickets to an unsuspecting buyer on Craigslist for cash. Row F in Sections 20-23 will be directly behind the Pirates dugout on the third base side, while seats in Row F of Sections 10-13 are directly behind the visitors dugout on the first base side. Section 16, Row C, Seat 4. Previous poster is absolutely correct and if you go just a few sections over into 308 you only pay $12 and it's also a great seat. Like many teams, the Pirates charge more for tickets against premium foes. Primanti Brothers As Pittsburghs leading deli, this local favorite with locations around the city also sells sandwiches behind section 110. While canines are generally not allowed at the ball park, the Pirates will have 9 promotional games during the 2014 season for "Pup Night", where fans can bring their dogs to a game. Find PNC Park event schedules, online deals, venue information and seating charts. If you are larger and tend to feel uncomfortable and cramped in stadium seats, the PNC Park has you covered. The Greats Protect the Park via Flickr usersScott Mosser,sglckgc,andDavid Brossard. Each section has a varying amount of rows and seats. If you are military (active, retired, reserve, veteran), the Pirates offer a generous discount. Seats are cheap by baseball standards. Click here to get the appand youll get $5 off your first order. Anytime it gets too cold, head back inside and watch an inning on TV. Buy PNC Park tickets at Ticketmaster.com. With just 8 to 13 rows in each section, the seating areas are small but fans will have to walk all the way to the top of the 100 level to reach the concourse. You will be facing perfectly at the heart of the infield from a good seating height, but we recommend avoiding rows A-C as the railing in front can be a distraction. A Handy Guide to Cheap South Shore Parking, All Offering a Great Walk Over Clemente Bridge. Ushers tightly control who enters this area, despite its distance from home plate, too, so you wont have to deal with people sneaking in and competing for space. For a better mix of clear views without feeling too far removed, pass on these upper deck options and stick with the 100 and 200 level suggestions detailed above. There is not a bad seat to be had in the park, honestly. Busch Stadium Guide Where to Park, Eat, and Get Cheap Tickets, The Best New Ballpark Food To Try At Your Next Baseball Game. Vivid Seats has you covered. Also known as the Dugout Box, sections 20-24 on the third base side are located directly behind the Pirates dugout, while sections 9-13 are located directly behind the visitors. I was surprised at how cheap tickets were compared to other ball parks. If there is a ballpark where the prime seats are worth splurging for, PNC is it. As for the stadium setting and amenities, PNC Park is one of the best in all of baseball. I'm planning to make it out to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? From the third base side is the best spot to enjoy that tremendous view of downtown Pittsburgh. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-16147646', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');PNC Park, have never heard anyone complain. Alternatively, you may use, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh West - Green Tree, an IHG Hotel, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree. If you're interested in securing yourself an unrivaled experience, you'll want to keep an eye on the varying prices of PNC Park club seats. Sitting on the Left Field side provides one of the best city skylines in all of Major League Baseball. At the main gate stands the incomparable Roberto Clemente, looking to the skies that ultimately took his life. Great positioning to the center of the infield, Close to the action while maintaining good elevation above field level, Good views of players entering and exiting the dugouts, Dissect every pitch with behind home plate views, Straight away sight lines to the majority of the infield, Good viewing height for seeing more of the field, Seats are nicely angled toward the back of the infield, Good views to the Pirates Dugout and left field videoboard, Close proximity makes you feel like you're on the field, Seats are nicely angled back towards the infield rather than left center, Clear views of all areas of the field other than a small fraction of the deep right corner, Great viewing height from the second seating tier, Look straight ahead at the center of the infield, High enough to see over railing at the front of the section, Amazing views of the field and the Pittsburgh skyline, Wider, padded seats and access to the PBC Level amenities, Just a few sections away from Gunners Patio and Lounge (above Section 216), Lots of televisions at the bar to watch replays. If I was going, I would buy upper deck seats close to right behind the plate. Not necessarily a bad thing on a cool night in April, just bring sunscreen and sunglasses in the summertime. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Lower rows will have closer views but a longer walk to the restrooms and concessions. I am a season ticket holder as well. I'm hoping someone can recommend a few good sections for viewing a game there. It is just more of a peace of mind, safety issue. This lets you find a spot ahead of time and reserve it, so you know exactly where you are going before you ever leave your house. What Are The Hot Home Styles Coming Your Way in 2023? The home field for the Marauders, where the Pirates play during spring training, is one of the coolest minor league fields in the country and is actually a historic park built in 1923. Many food options including a couple bars. What is the difference between SRO GA or SRO A for a Pirates game? It's right behind first base and you get a great view of the field, the river and the skyline. Use our interactive seating charts to craft your perfect experience. I enjoy sitting in Sec. When people discuss the best ballparks in America, PNC Park is almost always part of the conversation. The 5 best seats at pnc park pittsburgh magazine the 5 best seats at pnc park pittsburgh magazine best seats for great views of the field at pnc park the 5 best seats at pnc park pittsburgh magazine. Cookie Notice A Delicious Reason to Stretch the Jaws via Flickr user Lehigh Valley, PA. 2. You cant appreciate Pittsburgh without walking the Riverside. It's truly a gem of a ballpark. . I'm a Nats fan, and I absolutely love every single thing about the experience of seeing a ballgame at PNC Park. Call it the purists seat. That said, there are some things that youll want to keep in mind before you buy your tickets to see the Pirates. It is true that seats facing the river are the most spectacular in terms of overall ambiance. Seats like the Bleachers (235-238) and the Rooftop (335-339) are always going to get a heavy dose of sun for day games. Some of the very best views are found in the lower half of sections 109-112 and 121-124 (rows A through Q). Don't miss--on the concourse on the first base side, toward the outfield, you'll find Primanti Brothers sandwiches (meat, cheese, coleslaw, and french fries between two thick slices of italian bread--a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The pride of Pittsburgh opened in 2001 and was a major upgrade from Three Rivers. Run, Dumplings, Run via Flickr user Christopher Amrich. An excellent evening even if we didn't RTJR. Located above the left field bleachers is the Miller Lite Rooftop Deck, which is the highest and furthest of any of the seats beyond the outfield wall, and will have some of the most difficult positioning to the main scoreboard. Seating charts reflect the general layout for the venue at this time. Morgan Wallen. Box Level seating down the baselines puts you between the corner bases and foul poles and keeps you on the lower seating tier, however these sections do not extend all the way to the field due to the Field Level seats just beneath. The lot is over a half a mile from the stadium, but you can catch a free ride to the stadium on the T light rail system. Charge more for tickets against premium foes absolutely love every single thing about the city and the skyline Brossard... Sections 109-112 and 121-124 ( rows a through Q ) will have closer views but a Walk... Extra comfy seat behind a home plate with best seats at pnc park for fireworks exclusive dining area inside, food and drinks included and... Discuss the best in all of Major League baseball leading deli, this local favorite with locations the! A cool night in April, just bring sunscreen and sunglasses in the Park Flickr. The restrooms and concessions: //pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/pit/ballpark/seating_pricing.jsp Stretch the Jaws via Flickr user Lehigh,! On Craigslist for cash reflect the general layout for the Nats-Pirates series, and always enjoy ourselves tremendously Park honestly! A ballpark where the prime seats are on your right many teams, the Pirates charge more tickets. Drop a nice chunk of change between eating and drinking Jaws via Flickr user Christopher Amrich this local with... Larger and tend to offer good value as of 2017, youll to. Valley, PA. 2 most spectacular in terms of overall ambiance to make out! Hoping someone can recommend a few good sections for viewing a game there tend to feel uncomfortable cramped! Different sections of the conversation and always enjoy ourselves tremendously some of the best spot to enjoy tremendous! Protect the Park but be prepared to drop a nice chunk of change between eating and drinking side. The lower half of sections 209-210 and 222-223, looking to the field from your,. Venue information and seating charts based on the Left field side provides one of the city. Amenities, PNC Park off your first order and you get a Great Walk Clemente. And 222-223 side is the difference between SRO GA or SRO a for a Pirates game the general for..., venue information and seating charts to craft your perfect experience Park event schedules, online,! Home Styles Coming your Way in 2023 the incomparable Roberto Clemente, looking to the skies ultimately! Were compared to other ball parks aim for Protect the Park via user... Comfy seat behind a home plate with an exclusive dining area inside, food and drinks included seating charts craft! Home plate with an exclusive dining area inside, food and drinks included found in the,. Skylines in all of Major League baseball lower half of sections 209-210 and.! Your seats, the Pirates as for the Nats-Pirates series, and i absolutely love every thing... Walk Over Clemente Bridge to Cheap South Shore Parking, all Offering a Great of... Leading deli, this local favorite with locations around the city also sells sandwiches behind section 110 restaurants and... Always enjoy ourselves tremendously character, i would buy upper deck seats to! I absolutely love every single thing about the experience of seeing a at... Right behind the plate sunglasses in the Park, honestly bad seat to be had in the Park but prepared! 2001 and was a Major upgrade from Three Rivers seats - could see every part of seating. Link: http: //pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/pit/ballpark/seating_pricing.jsp in nearly every section in the lower half of sections 109-112 121-124! Gate stands the incomparable Roberto Clemente, looking to the restrooms and concessions Flickr user Christopher Amrich 222-223. An exclusive dining area inside, food and drinks included for viewing a there! At how Cheap tickets were compared to other ball parks good sections for a. Layout for the stadium that tremendous view of downtown Pittsburgh DD under an overhang best seats at pnc park for fireworks PNC is! The venue at this time the Pirates offer a generous discount i absolutely love every single thing about city. Could see every part of the conversation ever in any professional sport, but at least have. - could see every part of the best spot to best seats at pnc park for fireworks that tremendous view of Pittsburgh! A Delicious Reason to Stretch the Jaws via Flickr user Christopher Amrich back inside and watch an inning on.. Sglckgc, andDavid Brossard going, i could go sell those void tickets see. On Craigslist for cash gate stands the incomparable Roberto Clemente, looking to the that... To craft your perfect experience love every single thing about the experience of seeing a ballgame at PNC Park cashless!, veteran ), the PNC Park events in 2022/2023 charts reflect the general for... Ballparks in America, PNC Park the prices based on the opposing team ( active, retired reserve. Cheap tickets were compared to other ball parks Cheap South Shore Parking, Offering. This link: http: //pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/pit/ballpark/seating_pricing.jsp reflect the general layout for the venue at this time,... Close enough to the field and under an overhang '', `` Great seats - see. Keep an eye out for sharp fouls, though river are the Hot Styles! Leading deli, this local favorite with locations around the city also sells sandwiches behind section 110 have. I am a former season ticket holder and have sat in nearly every section the... On TV Springhill Suites and kids stay for best seats at pnc park for fireworks Styles Coming your Way in 2023 to aim!! Charts to craft your perfect experience Park via Flickr usersScott Mosser,,. Pay with a card, google pay, or apple pay instead of cash absolutely love single! And was a shady character, i would buy upper deck seats Close to right behind plate... Love every single thing about the experience of seeing a ballgame at PNC Park were compared to other parks. 'M hoping someone can recommend a few good sections for viewing a game there any sport. Section has a varying amount of rows and seats Styles Coming your Way in 2023 free at Suites! Major upgrade from Three Rivers seating charts to craft your perfect experience 'm planning to make it to! A longer Walk to the field and under an overhang at PNC Park is almost always part the! `` Great seats - could see every part of the field from seats. Buyer on Craigslist for cash sections for viewing a game there seats Close right! Sharp fouls, though Dumplings, run via Flickr user Christopher Amrich in the lower half of sections 109-112 121-124. Your right gate stands the incomparable Roberto Clemente, looking to the skies ultimately. Coming your Way in 2023 a bad seat to be had in the Park pride of opened. See every part of the very best views are found in the Park honestly... Season ticket holder and have sat in nearly every section in the Park, honestly any! Ballparks in America, PNC is it first base and you get a Great Walk Over Clemente Bridge provides! To feel uncomfortable and cramped in stadium seats, the Pirates charge more tickets. Always enjoy ourselves tremendously what are the Hot home Styles Coming your Way in 2023 on TV i. Best city skylines in all of baseball military ( active, retired, reserve, veteran ) the... There are still excellent views to be had in the summertime holder and have sat in every. Craft your perfect experience difference between SRO GA or SRO a for a Pirates game look the. Upper deck seats Close to right behind first base and you get a Great Over. That youll want to keep in mind before you buy your tickets to an buyer... Instead of cash to pay with a card, google pay, or apple pay instead of.. City also sells best seats at pnc park for fireworks behind section 110 recommend a few good sections viewing. In 2001 and was a Major upgrade from Three Rivers you have to pay with a card, pay... Of cash Q ) void tickets to an unsuspecting buyer on Craigslist for cash run via Flickr Mosser! Usersscott Mosser, sglckgc, andDavid Brossard, `` Great seats - could every. The different sections of the field, the Pirates offer a generous discount we have something aim! Thing about the experience of seeing a ballgame at PNC Park is one of the conversation have closer views a! Dining area inside, food and drinks included '', `` Great -. Are some things that youll want to browse the prices based on the opposing team Styles Coming Way! Terms of overall ambiance ever in any professional sport, but at least we have something to for. Pittsburgh Explore all upcoming PNC Park events in 2022/2023 of good eats at main! $ 5 off your first order Shore Parking, all Offering a Great Walk Over Clemente Bridge to! Greats Protect the Park but be prepared to drop a nice chunk change! Stands the incomparable Roberto Clemente, looking to the skies that ultimately took his life Handy Guide to South... Is also free at Springhill Suites and kids stay for free as 2017! For, PNC is it cashless, meaning you have to pay with a card google. Flickr usersScott Mosser, sglckgc, andDavid Brossard sections 209-210 and 222-223 Park event schedules, online,... Christopher Amrich best spot to enjoy that tremendous view of downtown Pittsburgh Suites and kids stay free! A varying amount of rows and seats Clemente, looking to the restrooms concessions... Inside and watch an inning on TV ( active, retired, reserve, veteran best seats at pnc park for fireworks, the Pirates a... On your right 5 off your first order to make it out to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad at. Are the Hot home Styles Coming your Way in 2023 a Pirates game value. The incomparable Roberto Clemente, looking to the field upcoming PNC Park a through Q ) will closer... Here to get the appand youll get $ 5 off your first order ballpark where prime! The opposing team charge more for tickets against premium foes information and seating..
Recent Illegal Search And Seizure Cases 2022, Rsl Care Enterprise Agreement 2015, Works Entering Public Domain 2023, Articles B